Women are Better Drivers Than Men: Study

Got a lot of speeding tickets in my younger days...many I was able to smile and get out of 'em....:giggle:....even resorted to fake tears
and sniffing....it worked!...Now I drive "like an ol' lady should"...:lol:...WAs riding with my youngest son the other day (he's 18)...scared me to death...."Slow down, Son"!!..."Huh?...we're only going 45"....

Lol seems I'm the only bad female driver... and hearing...

Seems that it really is true. Hearies suck worse at driving. Lol.

It's okay I got a lawyer this morning, and they will make the ticket go "poof!"

:)
I'm a hearie.

A lawyer for a speeding ticket?

Do you mean you really weren't driving 40 in a 25?

I live in a residential area where the speed limit is 25 mph; 40 mph would be extremely dangerous here.

Yep. It's a road that parallels with the freeway and there were no houses on it. It was not a residential area and I maybe traveled on it twice in my life. Combine that with some good music and spacing off... Danielle will indeed get a ticket.

Yeah a lawyer to drop the charge so it won't go on my record.

It's routine for some. I never tried it before.

I did, for not wearing seat belt, Broken tail light and mostly parking tickets.

Some women get a speeding ticket. Also some women fail to stop completely. My estranged wife was one of them. The young cop like 20 yrs old who stopped her for that violation (not full stop at stop sign) had a bad attitude toward her because she's deaf. He yelled at her that made my hearing daughter who was like 5 yrs old cry in her van. The result was that the bad cop was required to take a deaf culture class through meditation (ADA was involved). Deaf drivers have to watch out for those aholes.

Yep. It's a road that parallels with the freeway and there were no houses on it. It was not a residential area and I maybe traveled on it twice in my life. Combine that with some good music and spacing off... Danielle will indeed get a ticket.

Yeah a lawyer to drop the charge so it won't go on my record.

It's routine for some. I never tried it before.

There has to be a reason why people can only drive 25 MPH on that road ,it must be an exit road that into feed into traffic and the a lot of them have a shape turn in them . It the speed limit had to been posted there and I read if speed on an exit road you'll get ticket for sure if a cop is round . Good luck with the lawyer. I doubt that it will help.

Lol seems I'm the only bad female driver... and hearing...

Seems that it really is true. Hearies suck worse at driving. Lol.

It's okay I got a lawyer this morning, and they will make the ticket go "poof!"

:)

Why do you think that ticket should be not enforced?

Guys... I came here to have fun. Not to be grilled on my course of life.

I like it here. Let's just keep the conversation light and have fun. Life is too short to pick a bone about these things.

Yes I feel foolish for what happened, no doubt. Yet felt comfortable enough with you to let you have a laugh if you choose. If you don't that is fine too. But as for me, I'm just here to make friends. :)

Recently watched a car zoom by me so fast driving on 2 lane road when it was snowing and bridge was coming up, it was 25 degrees outside and good amount of snow I was driving 35mph in 45mph zone beyond bridge tend have cop sitting there 10% of times I pass that spot 2x a day as its my commute to work route...

Was thinking where cop when you really need them and by time I got to top of bridge to look down I saw car sideway. Block 2 lanes my driection and cop sitting in its usual spot . Had to tap brakes to brake in time to get front show tickets to watch cop get out of his car walk 30 feet and tell driver to move his car to go park in bank area. Haha driver was a older gentleman well into his 40s or 50s. Car was a Lexus idk model.

My daughter just got a first ticket for failing to stop at the red light. She told me that she doesn't have to appear in court if, as the police officer suggested, she writes a not guilty statement to court beforehand and if the cop doesn't write a statement to court, she gets away with it. I have never heard of it.

My daughter just got a first ticket for failing to stop at the red light. She told me that she doesn't have to appear in court if, as the police officer suggested, she writes a not guilty statement to court beforehand and if the cop doesn't write a statement to court, she gets away with it. I have never heard of it.

Ive heard of stuff like this has backfired. Thats what people use lawyers for.

It depends on judge as well. Get on his bad day its going to cost her more than the regular fine. Its on her risk.

Back