Woman gets impaled in buttocks due to distracted driving

someone's gonna get arrested when released from the hospital, if its a law there...I know they will do it in Il and Mo !

I saw this on the news and it was not too bright of the woman . When I see someone texting while driving I try to as far from them as I can.

OUCH!!! She is seriously lucky that she is not paralyzed or dead.

:giggle: I know it's terrible to giggle... but it could have been worse... maybe she won't text and drive anymore... It's against the law in FL too. I'm about tired of seeing accidents from it here too. :mad: The sad fact is texting and driving is starting to account for more accidents than drunk driving... pathetic.

One of the comments said "Pls give her a ticket and attach it to her buns of steel." OOOOHHH RIM SHOT!

no sympathy,if tx and drive it could meant a child being impaled fatal results

Perhaps they can get her to do public service announcements for the dangers of texting while driving. I saw a woman weaving all over the road yesterday and when she passed me she was busy texting away, there out to be a law! Oh wait there is! PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND DRIVE!

Imagining the PSA... "Texting while driving" don't be a pain in the ass, or it could mean a pain in yours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back