Woman finds frog in bag of salad

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Store issues refund

A woman was shocked to find a dead frog in a bag of lettuce she purchased at her local SuperTarget.

Alma Rubio of San Antonio, Texas purchased a bag of Fresh Express Spinach and Tomatoes salad and had been eating the salad for several days before she spotted what was a dead frog in the salad, reports WOAI. The frog was also missing a leg, which Rubio guesses that she may have eaten.

Rubio snapped photos of the frog before taking it and the remaining salad back to the store, where she was given a full refund. She was also given a letter of apology from the manufacturer along with 8 coupons for salad.

To make matters worse, Rubio also discovered after the fact that the salad was purchased 4 days past its expiration date.

Woman finds frog in bag of salad | News - Home

I bought some broccoli the other day. Got it home and opened it up and it smelled like it had a dead frog in it. Didn't smell like bad broccoli it smelled like dead animal.

Should toss frog in freeze for a week and thaw to see if it's alive.... for science...

:dunno: It sounds another scam. This isn't first time I heard like this. Don't you recall somebody in California sue Wendy's for human finger found in chili? After all, it was scam in attempt to win lawsuit.

How the hell can a person eat a frog leg in a salad and not know it!

o-FROG-SALAD-570.jpg

Not first time. It's happen before.

Another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...throat--finding-creature-bag-Tesco-SALAD.html

Even with lettuce, there's insects trapped in between the leaves. I've found a few in the past.

:dunno: It sounds another scam. This isn't first time I heard like this. Don't you recall somebody in California sue Wendy's for human finger found in chili? After all, it was scam in attempt to win lawsuit.

I brought some paste sauce and when I opened the bottle I almost vomit as it smelled so bad . There was some green crap in the bottle . I was at the mall shopping with my daughter and we went to the food court to get something to eat and I saw a woman all upset because she got a meatball sub for her child and when the woman was cutting up a meatball she found a nickel in it! It was a good thing she had cut up the meatball or her child could had choke on it. You never know what you'll find in your food.

Back