Woman eats 38 lobsters in 12 minutes!!!!!

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
August 24, 2004

THE United States' top speed-eater has wolfed down 38 lobsters in 12 minutes to win the World Lobster Eating Contest.

Sonya Thomas, of Alexandria, Virginia, won $US500 ($690) and a trophy belt for her efforts, consuming 4.39 kg of lobster meat.

Each contestant had a partner cracking the shells and pulling out the meat.

Eleven competitors ate as many lobsters as they could in a 12-minute period, devouring a total of 135 kg.

"I have a natural ability because of my stomach capacity," said Thomas, who weighs a mere 47.25 kg.

"I could eat more, but something else - not a lobster."

Thomas was coming off a baked bean victory days before in Indiana. She also holds records for hard-boiled eggs.

The Associated Press

shocking, hey? :P Woman eats 38 lobsters in 12 minutes!

Last edited:
O... M... G... !

She probably had to take the biggest and smelliest dump in history! :eek:

LOL! I sure wish I could steal a couple of her lobsters. I LOVE it. Place nearby has an awesome lobster bisque. I don't mean Red Lobster, either. Sheepshead Bay, baby. That's the place to go!

:vomit:

cannot eat like this.. i'm too allergy.. I'll poke my hubby.. He would flip his mind and want eat RED LOBSTER. (chuckles)

Awful waste of good lobster!

I love to eat lobster, just steamed or boiled, or baked with crab stuffing, or in bisque, or mixed in a cold salad on a bun. Never at Red Lobster, no.

Back