Woman Alleges 13 Year Affair with Cain

this is related to this thread... how?

Hush, don't interrupt us. We are trying to make a thread about Obama out of this thread about Cain.

I heard a reporter asked Cain if he was dropping out of the race and Cain answered back "999, we're doing fine!" CRAP ! I was hoping he would drop out as I am sick of hearing about the women that he may messed around with!
This has nothing to do with the real problem our country are facing. My realtor taxes just when up and I do not pay a higher sale on top of this! Cain is out of touch with what some people are going through.

Fine = f***ed up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional. Yep. Cain is fine, all right.:laugh2:

Your post ... related to this thread how?

Related to this thread in that it is questioning the logic and thought process you engaged in when you posted an Obama reference in a thread about Cain.

Your post ... related to this thread how?

I am asking you how your post about Obama's national debt is related to this thread which is about woman's allegation of having affair with Cain for 13 years.

Grrr, I am starting to hate this site. Tired of losing posts.

The Weekly Standard: Obama Vs. Bush On Debt : NPR

Also would like to add that even Biden admitted the ruined state of the economy is Obama's fault - not Bush.

spin, spin, spin.
Right. If you look at the graph, Bush's tax cuts alone are more than everything Obama has done. However, I am not gonna debate with you, because it is pointless. Like trying to tell a 13 year old girl that Justin Beiber is not "all that" it is an exercise in futility. Hey, floodgates are open. Take the spotlight off of Pizza Man and put it back on the Muslim!

How much of that spending did Obama contribute to AIDs research in Africa?

is this a silly attempt to derail this thread?
Absolutely. We need to bash Obama some more. And defend him. You know the drill. When a topic makes Cain look bad, we call in the Muslim Mauling Militia of Mental Midgets! Must divert.

How much of that spending did Obama contribute to AIDs research in Africa?

Focus, Steiny, focus. This thread is about Herman Cain. Not Obama. Take a deep breath and try to focus. I know it's difficult for you not to rant and ramble all over the place. We understand that dissing Obama is your all time favorite activity. But you are in the grown up world now. You need to try to act like a grown up and learn to stay on topic in conversations.

Focus, Steiny, focus. This thread is about Herman Cain. Not Obama. Take a deep breath and try to focus. I know it's difficult for you not to rant and ramble all over the place. We understand that dissing Obama is your all time favorite activity. But you are in the grown up world now. You need to try to act like a grown up and learn to stay on topic in conversations.

http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/96892-woman-alleges-13-year-affair-cain-2.html#post1981987

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Who is Ginger White? - The Washington Post

According to Georgia court records, she has been given eviction notices at least five times by landlords seeking back rent. A former business partner, Kimberly Vay, sued White earlier this year after a dispute that began when White wrote disparaging comments about Vay in a mass e-mail — comments that White recanted four months later as part of a legal settlement. The two women fell out after a fitness business they ran together collapsed.

“She came back and stated that everything she stated in the e-mail was completely false,” Vay said in an interview. “She admitted to making it all up out of anger and frustration.

Gee - unlike some of the other forum members ... I can actually post a link without even having to be asked .... numerous times .... like someone acting like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum ... :roll:

:giggle:

Here we go again with the paternalistic, sexist attempt to lay all the blame on the woman by trying to dig things totally unrelated up from her past. Frankly, that is a coward's game. A non-defense. Cain can't be defended, so instead you attempt to distract like a child that cries, "But mommy, look what Joey did!" Such immaturity and cowardice.:roll:

Gee - unlike some of the other forum members ... I can actually post a link without even having to be asked .... numerous times .... like someone acting like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum ... :roll:

Your links are :bsflag:

Hey, Steiny, you want to gain credibility, go back and answer all the questions that were asked about your outrageous claims yesterday.:laugh2: Yo would do well to even read your own links. More often than not, they are used to prove you wrong. Again and again and again and again.

from your link -

Her ex-husband, John White, 45, said he had no knowledge of the alleged affair between Ginger White and Cain. “It wouldn’t surprise me either way,” John White said.

Your links are :bsflag:

Hey, Steiny, you want to gain credibility, go back and answer all the questions that were asked about your outrageous claims yesterday.:laugh2: Yo would do well to even read your own links. More often than not, they are used to prove you wrong. Again and again and again and again.

Your champion was proven a liar in court.

White also agreed to pay Vay’s legal fees but eventually stopped making her monthly payments, leading to the lawsuit, Vay said.

Ginger White’s attorney, Edward Buckley, did not respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

White declined to elaborate on her statements during a brief interview with the Associated Press at her apartment in the Atlanta suburbs Monday night. “I can’t make any comment on this,” she said. “We’re trying to be slightly sensitive.”

Back