Woman Alleges 13 Year Affair with Cain

*Yawn* We're still talking about this guy?

:lol: Guess there's more scandals coming his way.

Since this appears to be consensual albeit an improper relationship, I'm not too concerned. The Republicans are only concerned if it's a Democrat who's doing that.

All these women just keep bringing him back to our attention.:laugh2:

I am being to wonder if Cain is paying the woman to say she had affair with him so he will stay in the spotlight?? There has to be something is this for the woman to have her whole life become an open book. Why did she wait so long to made this public?? And Cain when was being interviewed by Wolf Blitzer on TV tonight Cain said again he knew women would coming froward saying things about him. I wish someone would question him more on that statement to see what Cain means by it. How did he know there would women making sexual allegations against him??

I am not saying it didn't happen but don't you think these ladies could be getting paid $$ to make these statements? It might even be coming from within the GOP!

I am not saying it didn't happen but don't you think these ladies could be getting paid $$ to make these statements? It might even be coming from within the GOP!

If they're getting paid, it is most definitely coming from within the GOP. Who has anything to gain at the moment from discrediting Cain? Only other GOP candidates.

But, I am sure this is legit. Honestly, the allegations of sexual harassment bother me more than this, but at the same time, it shows seriously lack of sound judgment. To the moral/religious right, this will all but put the nail in his coffin.

Light's out, Cain. Take care now. Goonighty then.

I really don't think that Cain ever posed enough of a threat to the other candidates to warrant spending big bucks to get women to tell lies about him. And remember, the first 2 cases at the NRA were documented.

If they're getting paid, it is most definitely coming from within the GOP. Who has anything to gain at the moment from discrediting Cain? Only other GOP candidates.

But, I am sure this is legit. Honestly, the allegations of sexual harassment bother me more than this, but at the same time, it shows seriously lack of sound judgment. To the moral/religious right, this will all but put the nail in his coffin.

Light's out, Cain. Take care now. Goonighty then.

Right. I find the sexual harrassment claims more disturbing because they indicte a basic lack of respect for women and an overblown ego on Cain's part. This was a consenual affair. But still, preaching God and family values out of one side of his mouth, and seducing women out of the other side...I find that kind of hypocrisy to be unnacceptable. Especially when the GOP has attempted to villify the Dems for lesser behavior.

Somehow, I get the distinct impression that Cain has such a high opinion of himself that he thought he could put himself directly in the public spotlight and people would be so overwhelmed by his greatness that he could get away with all of it. I find that kind of character flaw to border on pathological.

Right. I find the sexual harrassment claims more disturbing because they indicte a basic lack of respect for women and an overblown ego on Cain's part. This was a consenual affair. But still, preaching God and family values out of one side of his mouth, and seducing women out of the other side...I find that kind of hypocrisy to be unnacceptable. Especially when the GOP has attempted to villify the Dems for lesser behavior.

That is of concern to me as well. I don't care about consenual affairs even if it's outside the marriage as a rule but I do care about hypocrispy. it's like the rules are different for the Democrats and the Republicans.

Somehow, I get the distinct impression that Cain has such a high opinion of himself that he thought he could put himself directly in the public spotlight and people would be so overwhelmed by his greatness that he could get away with all of it. I find that kind of character flaw to border on pathological.

Having oral sex with another woman in the White House is not very good behavior for a president!

Having oral sex with another woman in the White House is not very good behavior for a president!

I don't think anyone here claimed it was. But that is the whole point. Every conservative wants to point the finger at Clinton, but when people like Cain get busted, they get very quiet and start making excuses for him. Same thing with Newt, who, BTW, was having an illicit affair while married at the same time he was calling for Clinton's impeachment. Talk about a hypocrit! And these people expect the American public to look up to them?

Almost like welfare from the Republican party. Who knew? With the jobless rate where it is, there will be no shortage of applicants. *shaving legs, shopping for wigs*

I don't think anyone here claimed it was. But that is the whole point. Every conservative wants to point the finger at Clinton, but when people like Cain get busted, they get very quiet and start making excuses for him. Same thing with Newt, who, BTW, was having an illicit affair while married at the same time he was calling for Clinton's impeachment. Talk about a hypocrit! And these people expect the American public to look up to them?

I think it going pretty hard to find a candidate did not have some kind of affair. George Bush Sr. had one . Thomas Jefferson was said to had sex with one of his slave. I am not saying this right but it looks like powerful men think is Ok to cheat on their wives.

I am not going to say he didn't cheat on his wife. I am also not going to say he did. So far, these are allegations. Allegations are not evidence of guilt.

Back