Woman Alleges 13 Year Affair with Cain

You do not look like Einstein as compared to anyone here. Unless you have really wild white hair.

If you are comparing yourself to Einstein in the matter of intellectual powers - um, no. This observer sees absolutely zero likeness.

You, as an observer, hold no special skills that would lend credibility to your assessment of what you observe.:cool2:

I have evidence to dispute that.:cool2:

I have evidence to dispute your evidence. :D

First of all, I will just scratch the surface with pointing out a comment you made in this thread. When I posted links to news articles claiming Ginger White was proven a liar in court, you did 2 things.

1) You claimed I was victimizing a victim.

2) You claimed I was digging into the victim's past to dig up dirt to discredit the victim.

Now, let me ask you this ... What exactly is Ginger White alleging she is a "victim" of?

Also, do you think I authored those two news articles?

Now, I could put this out there too ... Are you trying to dig into Herman Cain's past to dig up dirt to discredit him?

I had an uncle who was a very big deal in the cheese industry in Wisconsin. Seriously, this is true.

He was the one who told me all the "cheesy Wisconsin" jokes. So I couldn't resist.

I had an uncle who was a very big deal in the cheese industry in Wisconsin. Seriously, this is true.

He was the one who told me all the "cheesy Wisconsin" jokes. So I couldn't resist.

Name start with a "G" by any chance?

Name start with a "G" by any chance?

No.

He died a few years ago, actually, at a very ripe old age. (Ooh, another cheesy joke!)

Anyway, he had many, many years in the industry, got many awards, retired quite some time ago. He was a very dear man and in many ways stood in for my father (his older brother) for me.

Back