Woman Alleges 13 Year Affair with Cain

Or more accurately, trolling in stieny's and rolling7's cases. :P

Well, yeah. That is obviously what they are both doing. You'd think just once they could engage in intelligent discussion of an actual topic, but I guess that is just too much to expect.

OMG! We have a Satan worshipper on AD?:shock:

REPORT THAT SATAN WORSHIPPER!!!
priest.jpg

Hey, we got a priest to take care of him.

ah it appears that you are right. well then -

this is related to this thread..... how?

I stated that every thread that threatens Cain's image MUST become an Obama bashing thread ASAP. Figured I would fire the first salvo. It is a pattern.

Just for kicks, I will throw this out there. I know, Obama the Muslim is in charge. Yeah, he is trying to destroy America so the Arabs can control the wheat market. Obama will be home grillin' foals for his peeps. The debt is all his fault. We gotta protect those tax cuts so we can...can...help those guys make more billions, so they....they...can send more work overseas. Yeah, that's it! Enjoy, from New York Times...

kq9vp.jpg

I like this post so much I am bumping it back up. :lol:

You will notice it says "projections". At anythime there can be unexpected expenses for Obama (i.e. war with Iran). Bush had the unexpected expenses of his wars thanks to Clinton keeping boots off the ground which led to 9-11. Had Clinton not cut back on D.O.D., C.I.A. and F.B.I. 9-11 could have been avoided and then the expenses also avoided. Although I want them to, I seriously doubt those projections will hold true but, of course, the country wants them to also.

You will notice it says "projections". At anythime there can be unexpected expenses for Obama (i.e. war with Iran). Bush had the unexpected expenses of his wars thanks to Clinton keeping boots off the ground which led to 9-11. Had Clinton not cut back on D.O.D., C.I.A. and F.B.I. 9-11 could have been avoided and then the expenses also avoided. Although I want them to, I seriously doubt those projections will hold true but, of course, the country wants them to also.

:laugh2: Your posts just keep getting more and more bizarre and containing less and less fact and logic. Orderlies! He's playing on the computer again.:P

:laugh2: Your posts just keep getting more and more bizarre and containing less and less fact and logic. Orderlies! He's playing on the computer again.:P

If you think I'm wrong, prove it. Otherwise, you are just doing your world famous deflection. A cheap trick to make yourself look smart.

If you think I'm wrong, prove it. Otherwise, you are just doing your world famous deflection. A cheap trick to make yourself look smart.

I don't have to make myself look smart. I am smart. And next to you I look like Einstein.:D

What utter rot. :roll:

You do not look like Einstein as compared to anyone here. Unless you have really wild white hair.

If you are comparing yourself to Einstein in the matter of intellectual powers - um, no. This observer sees absolutely zero likeness.

You do not look like Einstein as compared to anyone here. Unless you have really wild white hair.

If you are comparing yourself to Einstein in the matter of intellectual powers - um, no. This observer sees absolutely zero likeness.

If there is no likeness, it will be necessary to invent one. :giggle:

I think you're being a bit literal. :cool2:

Back