Woman Alleges 13 Year Affair with Cain

If I were his wife, I'd be divorced by now. :P

Here is the problem, you have a face you have to hide behind a mask. What else are you hiding! I could never be married to a women like that.

I understand - if it is a juicy bit of gossip bashing Cain, then that is "on topic", if it is documented facts that Ginger White is a demented sociopathic liar then that is trolling :lol:

PICKET: New Cain accuser's background includes stalking, bankruptcy, and sexual harassment suits - Washington Times

New Cain accuser's background includes stalking, bankruptcy, and sexual harassment suits

Let's just skip right over the fact that yes, there was a female victim in all of this - the woman that Ginger White partnered with in a fitness business.

Here is the problem, you have a face you have to hide behind a mask. What else are you hiding! I could never be matured to a women like that.

:laugh2:

Big time Freudian slip. Used the word "matured" instead of "married" because he subconsciously knows how immature and childish his posts are.

Orderlies..he's playing on the computer again.

I understand - if it is a juicy bit of gossip bashing Cain, then that is "on topic", if it is documented facts that Ginger White is a demented sociopathic liar then that is trolling :lol:

PICKET: New Cain accuser's background includes stalking, bankruptcy, and sexual harassment suits - Washington Times

Let's just skip right over the fact that yes, there was a female victim in all of this - the woman that Ginger White partnered with in a fitness business.

No such proof of anything. What the hell is a sociopathic liar? No such terminology. Perhaps you are referring to your own tendencies: pathological lying.

“She came back and stated that everything she stated in the e-mail was completely false,” Vay said in an interview. “She admitted to making it all up out of anger and frustration.”

White also agreed to pay Vay’s legal fees but eventually stopped making her monthly payments, leading to the lawsuit, Vay said.

Ginger White’s attorney, Edward Buckley, did not respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

White declined to elaborate on her statements during a brief interview with the Associated Press at her apartment in the Atlanta suburbs Monday night. “I can’t make any comment on this,” she said. “We’re trying to be slightly sensitive.”

Who is Ginger White? - The Washington Post

Her attorney, Ed Buckley, says she didn't answer the lawsuit because she didn't know about it, and she thought her business dispute had been settled with negotiations.”

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Cain deserves better from the poster on AD. As I recall in other threads, there were black males on death row and/or in prison that members were saying were railroaded and totally innocent. Here we have a black man being found guilty by AD members based on assumption of guilt. And not any actual proof. Hypocritical.

Cain deserves better from the poster on AD. As I recall in other threads, there were black males on death row and/or in prison that members were saying were railroaded and totally innocent. Here we have a black man being found guilty by AD members based on assumption of guilt. And not any actual proof. Hypocritical.

In the beginning I have given Cain every benefit of the doubt, but as time went by, it became more apparent that the accusations were true. You don't need to be a freaking rocket scientist to figure it out, dude.
As for Steiny trying to show what a weak woman White was, all it did was further convince me of his guilt, it would be so like him to take advantage of her.
Cain is a shameful footnote in history now.

What does his race have to do with it? Leave it to you to try to play the old race card.:roll:

BTW, you are mistaken regarding what was said regarding the prisoners in question. But that's okay. It has reached the point where we would all be surprised if you actually made an accurate statement.

Cain admits that he wrote her checks "to help her out financially." The guy is married, and he wrote another woman checks? I bet his wife was just thrilled. :giggle:

:naughty: I bet he was writing her checks to help her out.

BTW: post#29 was NOT off-topic but maybe you brr re-read it.
That is the one SWK replied to with an off-topic post.

ah it appears that you are right. well then -

Just for kicks, I will throw this out there. I know, Obama the Muslim is in charge. Yeah, he is trying to destroy America so the Arabs can control the wheat market. Obama will be home grillin' foals for his peeps. The debt is all his fault. We gotta protect those tax cuts so we can...can...help those guys make more billions, so they....they...can send more work overseas. Yeah, that's it! Enjoy, from New York Times...

kq9vp.jpg

this is related to this thread..... how?

In the beginning I have given Cain every benefit of the doubt, but as time went by, it became more apparent that the accusations were true. You don't need to be a freaking rocket scientist to figure it out, dude.
As for Steiny trying to show what a weak woman White was, all it did was further convince me of his guilt, it would be so like him to take advantage of her.
Cain is a shameful footnote in history now.

And those who attempt to defend him are just as shameful.

What does his race have to do with it? Leave it to you to try to play the old race card.:roll:

You played the race card first in the other thread about the death row guy and others in prison who you said were innocent and were railroaded because they were black.
Leave it to you to try to deflect.

You played the race card first in the other thread about the death row guy and others in prison who you said were innocent and were railroaded because they were black.

The vast majority of those on Death Row are black.
Thanks for reminding me. You can discuss this, or anything else you want, knock yourself out. :)

You are out of your mind. You are the one that brought race into the discussion. I never said anything of the kind. :laugh2: If you ever made an accurate statement regarding how something read or what someone said, hell would literally freeze over. You are batting 1000 on your mistakes. You'd think by pure chance alone you could get something right just by accident every now and then. But that doesn't even happen.:laugh2:

So, you brought it up. What does Cain's race have to do with it?

The vast majority of those on Death Row are black.
Thanks for reminding me. You can discuss this, or anything else you want, knock yourself out. :)

No doubt. Just discuss something, for Gawd's sake.:roll:

Back