Woman Alleges 13 Year Affair with Cain

from your link -

And once again, Steiny fails to read his own link and has it turned around on him. This is beginning to be so easy as to be boring.:laugh2:

Cain admits that he wrote her checks "to help her out financially." The guy is married, and he wrote another woman checks? I bet his wife was just thrilled. :giggle:

Here we go again with the paternalistic, sexist attempt to lay all the blame on the woman by trying to dig things totally unrelated up from her past. Frankly, that is a coward's game. A non-defense. Cain can't be defended, so instead you attempt to distract like a child that cries, "But mommy, look what Joey did!" Such immaturity and cowardice.:roll:

This might completely shock and disturb you, but in the US, people are actually innocent until proven guilty.

:giggle:

Your champion was proven a liar in court.

WTF are you talking about now. Did you forget to take your meds today?:squint:

You, on the other hand, have been proven to be a liar on this forum on a daily basis. You probably should stay away from calling anyone a liar given your history.:cool2:

This might completely shock and disturb you, but in the US, people are actually innocent until proven guilty.

You might want to keep that in mind as you try so hard to dig up dirt on the accusers. They have done nothing wrong. They haven't even been accused. Yet you are trying as hard as you can to find some way to villify them. Your behavior and your attitudes are shameful.

You might want to keep that in mind as you try so hard to dig up dirt on the accusers. They have done nothing wrong. They haven't even been accused. Yet you are trying as hard as you can to find some way to villify them. Your behavior and your attitudes are shameful.

I'm agreed on that one. I would not want such a person for a friend.

So, why not tel them both the same thing?
hypocritical

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or did you just come in to demonstrate, once again, what an azz you are? If that is your purpose, you can relax. We have all been convinced that you are a complete azz for some time now. No need to keep confirming it.

Now, how about that Herman Cain and the fact that he seems to spend far too much time thinking with his little head?

Back