Windows XP stay for execution

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Microsoft may extend Windows XP "downgrade" deadline by six months

Windows XP gets another stay of execution - Download Squad

I consider to purchase second 12.1 or 13.3 inch laptop computer for business trip but I dislike Windows Vista operation. I will purchase new computer running certain versions of Windows Vista request a free downgrade to Windows XP.

I don't know that I could remove Vista and install XP-PRO. but it s not warranty is voided if we install and dual boot Windows XP.

Do you know about Windows XP s re-installed software in Vista version computer?

I am using XP since 2005, and I'm lovin' it. Vista sucks.

Microsoft may extend Windows XP "downgrade" deadline by six months

Windows XP gets another stay of execution - Download Squad

I consider to purchase second 12.1 or 13.3 inch laptop computer for business trip but I dislike Windows Vista operation. I will purchase new computer running certain versions of Windows Vista request a free downgrade to Windows XP.

I don't know that I could remove Vista and install XP-PRO. but it s not warranty is voided if we install and dual boot Windows XP.

Do you know about Windows XP s re-installed software in Vista version computer?

You can install retail version of XP on Vista pre-installed laptop, it should work so fine, also you need find drivers for XP to run so stable, such as graphic chipset, network, sound and few others.

You can install retail version of XP on Vista pre-installed laptop, it should work so fine, also you need find drivers for XP to run so stable, such as graphic chipset, network, sound and few others.
Did you re-install it before? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Did you re-install it before? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Yup, I did at once, 32 bit.

Laptop is more complicated to find drivers since desktop is very easier to find it.

Yup, Vista SUCKS big time. I refused to upgrade my PC to Vista, and my boss refused to upgrade to Vista on our workstation, thank god!!!

With Vista, I can't even use my work E mail client with IE! I could read, but can't reply and that SUCKS!

Yup, I did at once, 32 bit.

Laptop is more complicated to find drivers since desktop is very easier to find it.

Thank you! I will look for new vista version computer which have 32-bit and purchase it before July 31, 2009.

Yup, Vista SUCKS big time. I refused to upgrade my PC to Vista, and my boss refused to upgrade to Vista on our workstation, thank god!!!

With Vista, I can't even use my work E mail client with IE! I could read, but can't reply and that SUCKS!

Have you tried SP1? or update any latest version to address the bugs?

I have XPS with Vista, haven't got any problem for 2 month with SP1 and recent update, also got good drivers as well.

It's your choice, it won't bother me if Vista sucks but I was just wonders.

Only 1 still bug that I found is slow transfer rate on USB or FireWire external HDD when tried transfer the very huge file, ugh.

Back