Win an Apple iPad - Referral Contest

I entered the contest this morning by posting it on FB... maybe I'll get lucky this time. Hmm...
LOL good luck, my man!

16GB Wi-Fi Model.

That's what I read, too; I was hoping that maybe Alex forgot the 3G one as it is only 100 dollars more and more emblematic of this Apple product. :D

That's what I read, too; I was hoping that maybe Alex forgot the 3G one as it is only 100 dollars more and more emblematic of this Apple product. :D

Perhaps, although I believe you have to pay for the 3G service. :-/

Next time for sure! But for now I'm giving away a brand new iPad with Wi-Fi only. Shit, I wish I could keep it because I don't even own one! ;)

Perhaps, although I believe you have to pay for the 3G service. :-/

That's the beauty of this....since one is already paying for Internet service, At&T says you can purchase 3G service for the iPad on a 30 day basis for 14.99, no contract. For example, this July and August, we will be gone from home for almost all of that time, I will pay for those two months and be done with it until another time when the situation calls for it.

That's the beauty of this....since one is already paying for Internet service, At&T says you can purchase 3G service for the iPad on a 30 day basis for 14.99, no contract. For example, this July and August, we will be gone from home for almost all of that time, I will pay for those two months and be done with it until another time when the situation calls for it.

Well, I do like the idea of that...

My question is since the Ipad is located from USA. It is possible to use it in my country since the server is different. I dont want to waste my time entering this contest and then winning it and finding it doesnt work in my country.

Back