Win an Apple iPad - Referral Contest

It's not that just they're sticking around for the one post thing, I already realized that long ago.

I'm saying about the exploiting of social networks for personal gain, that's something that's a gray area to me. I could refer a bunch of people from another unrelated site just for the heck of it but honestly I would do no such thing to this site because I know 99.9% (or 100% in other words) aren't going to stick around for more than a few posts, which in turn I would get a free ipad for their efforts..

That's the kind of thing I'm talking about :| perhaps we just see differently, but I don't intend to turn this into a bickering fest. I just thought I'd toss that in due to what's being given out in generosity. This is not about me, I can splurge on an iPad right now if I wanted one, but I don't and that's not the point of my opinion, this is just about my concern about the activity in the site.

Can take it to PM if you want to discuss my ideas with me, like I implied, don't want to turn this into a complaining fest!

Lol, don't worry, buddy. Nobody's bickering or complaining, and it's good to discuss this in an open forum. :wave:

You do have a valid concern, but at the same time, I think there's a problem with it: we don't really know Alex's reasons for sponsoring this contest. We can guess that he'd like to get quality posters, but I'm sure he also just wants to increase the user base to look good on paper for advertisers, SEO, etc. If that's the case, then this contest has been quite a success. But who really knows, right? I think he would have written the rules differently if he wanted to really encourage people to get referrals who would stick around and be contributing members.

Yeah, up over all it's up to Alex.

Perhaps I am making too much of a molehill out of this. Maybe I should not have spoken. :P. I think it's the "I am sex girl" that got to me. :lol:

When you will tell us that who win ?

Too late.. Alex already said who won..
naisho-hooray.jpg

just kidding. :cool2:

good luck to winner!

:lol: @ Frisky

Today is now the eighth.. Let's see who won :cool2:
winner-theme.gif

The annoying orange
the-annoying-orange-239031.jpg

grin.png

This contest was a lie, do you really think Alex would give away such prize? It's his precious baby.

*Dismal Shadow runs aways*

I will post the results early next week. Going to each and every referral is a little time consuming.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the iPad Referral Contest!

I got 1 referral (not even sure how that happened, lol).

Did I win????? :D

CONGRATULATIONS to BelleSorrisa for winning the Apple iPad!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. There will be another one in the near future, so keep checking back!

_ipadcontest.jpg

I was disappointment that I work hard for nothing, Also I did not think that Alldeaf is honesty and Fair, Plus, I had long story with one person But It was pass story... I dont want to be angry because of small thing...

Whatever, I want to say congrat bellessorrisa ~ ~ ~ big hug ~

Back