Win an Apple iPad - Referral Contest

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Update: CONGRATULATIONS to BelleSorrisa for winning the Apple iPad!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. There will be another one in the near future, so keep checking back!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello, fellow ADers! Do you want to win an Apple iPad? The iPad is the hottest Apple product these days, and you have the chance to win one! The 16GB Wi-Fi iPad features a 9.7-inch multi-touch backlit display perfect for browsing the web, watching movies or viewing photos. Awesome!

_ipadcontest.jpg

How do I win the Apple iPad you ask? Simply refer your friends to AllDeaf.com using your unique referral link, and when they register their free account, you'll automatically get credit for it! The more referrals you have, the higher your chances of winning! Piece of cake!

You can view your unique referral link by visiting your UserCP. See example below.

referrerid.jpg

Now, the Contest Rules:

1.) To participate in the referral contest, you must have made at least 10 quality posts or threads, and have an avatar under your username, on AllDeaf.com.
2.) Your referrals must make at least 1 post before the contest ends.
3.) Absolutely no cheating! Referrers with multiple accounts will be disqualified and possibly banned from participating in future contests.
4.) Use your unique referral link to get credit! Copy and paste your unique referral link to avoid typos.

Participants, referrals and posts will be screened after the contest ends and before the winner is announced.

The contest starts RIGHT NOW!!! The contest will end on June 8, 2010.

If you have any questions, post in here.

Good luck! :fingersx:

Tips: Post on social networks (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter), forums, or even your own website/blog something like this:

Code:
Want to be a part of a popular online community of thousands of deaf, hard of hearing, and sign language users from around the world? Join now, it's FREE! http://www.alldeaf.com/index.php?referrerid=#

Note: Copy and paste the above, and make sure you CHANGE "#" to your referrer ID number (e.g. referrerid=69) before posting! You can find your referrer ID number by visiting your UserCP

Here are the current top 5 rankings!

1.) BelleSorrisa (71) - Winner!!!
2.) amylovechina (136) - Disqualified
3.) Dismal Shadow (6)
4.) Ann Elizabeth (5)
5.) Hollykins1 (5)

Rankings will be updated from time to time, so please check back.

So you want us to give out our referral and make new members register and with at least one post? Allright. This will be easy for me...hopefully.

Yes, DS, that is correct! I told ya it's easy. Good luck!

How do we know the credit and where it's viewed?
Only the Admin (me) can view this info. I'll update the top 5 rankings in my 2nd post from time to time.

Edit: If you go to your profile and click the "Statistics" tab, you'll see how many referrals you have at the bottom under "General Information."

this appears at the bottom of registration form

2093xvr.jpg

Some questions...
What do you mean by cheating?
How does this apply for deaf wife and husband who live in the same house with the same ip address?
I just want to make sure I am following this content rule.

Some questions...
How does this apply for deaf wife and husband who live in the same house with the same ip address?

it's cheating if it's one person with multiple accounts in order to win the contest.

Nice! can you just send me one anyway..even if i dont win?hahaha joking!

Nice........I hope I can win one, I really need ipad for my photography business! Thanks for sharing!

how get on contest? IF i cant find?
Can you please rephrase your question? :confused:

Some questions...
Cheating by creating fake accounts is what I meant. :nono:

Nice! can you just send me one anyway..even if i dont win?hahaha joking!
LOL you're funny. :)

Are the foreign ADers allowed to refer friends to join AD?
Yes, absolutely!

Nice........I hope I can win one, I really need ipad for my photography business! Thanks for sharing!
You're welcome. And good luck!

I entered the contest this morning by posting it on FB... maybe I'll get lucky this time. Hmm...

Some questions...

I figure Alex would check on the similar ip-address or MAC address to know who is cheat

Back