Will your parents and family think you're nut for dating an much older guy? :)

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
I decided to vary this question a bit. It's like the age difference question but not quite.

Just curious.

Few weeks back, I went out on a date with this hearing guy and he was 29.
Afterward, my sister and brother- in- law asked how old he is. I replied: 29. They went bugged eyes :-o and looked at me in an incredulous way: but you're only 21! And exclaimed how this guy is close in age with them! I laughed :D

Imagine their reaction when they find out about this guy whom I'm interested in. He's in his early 40's. *giggles*

I probably will need smelling salt just in case my siblings or mother swoon! :rofl:

one of my friend is 21 yrs old and date bf is 35 yrs old.. there not important age.. there are more love come first!!!!

my parents will kill me if i date an old woman... or under 18 yrs old woman..

N.O.Y.B. mind their business.. My parent cannot critizite what I likes to date with a guy who is older or under age of mine's age.. but I'm married.. my hubby is only 1 years aparts from my age.
*Importance* Follow your heart.. don't let your parent control of your body what they are expecting to be win on you.. Don't let them win... btw your heart comes first as soul than your parent's control.

Well when I was under 18, age mattered. But after that my parents were like, "well you know whats socially acceptable." And to be honest I didnt care what was socially acceptable, all that mattered was that i liked this person and this person liked me back, and so we went out. But theres a certain limit, as to how much older you can go. That only depends on how old YOU are. If you're 18 and dating a 28 year old, that just seems a bit off. But if you're 25 and dating a 35 year old, or 30 and 45 (my parents at the time of their marriage) then its not so much a big deal. Maturity level is a major factor. Megladon is 26 and I am 20, my mom absolutley adores him, so what difference does it make? I love him, and its good that my mom likes him but our age difference shouldnt be a big deal.

Bullym0m said:
N.O.Y.B. mind their business.. My parent cannot critizite what I likes to date with a guy who is older or under age of mine's age.. but I'm married.. my hubby is only 1 years aparts from my age.
*Importance* Follow your heart.. don't let your parent control of your body what they are expecting to be win on you.. Don't let them win... btw your heart comes first as soul than your parent's control.

"Mom! Guess what? I am in love with 61 years old guy. He is sooo sweet! We are going to getting marry tonight.!" ~ Saying by 21 years old female. :shock:

I kissed a 48 year old man when I was 17 then my mom came into my mind and I freaked. Knowing my parents at 17 they would terribly freak for sure. I'm in my 30s and it doesn't really bother them now. Though I'm married to my husband who is just few months younger than me. :giggle:

Mr. Coffeeeeman is 9 years my senior...and yes, my folks freaked. I met him when I was 20....he was 28, nearly 29. Divorced, had two kids...but hey, Pinkster is abso-tutle-utely right about her statement - it's not the age that matters, but what matters is whether the person is good to you, is socially acceptable, has good taste, but most of all, is someone you enjoy being with. :)

Malfoyish said:
Mr. Coffeeeeman is 9 years my senior...and yes, my folks freaked. I met him when I was 20....he was 28, nearly 29. Divorced, had two kids...but hey, Pinkster is abso-tutle-utely right about her statement - it's not the age that matters, but what matters is whether the person is good to you, is socially acceptable, has good taste, but most of all, is someone you enjoy being with. :)

Im touched, you mentioned me ;)

illustrator said:
"Mom! Guess what? I am in love with 61 years old guy. He is sooo sweet! We are going to getting marry tonight.!" ~ Saying by 21 years old female. :shock:
*inherit* who knows... (hmmmmm) The person who really want after their inherit.

4 me, No Thanks..

Have you heard about the old man who married youngest woman and few years later, He died and young lady got million dollars by inherit. The Police investington were took the case. Procced the court.. and The young lady was won the case because no such thing proof of evidence againist issues about "run after old man who has millionaire", She truly loves her husband hell lot. She kept contuines honour of KFC and runs the business.. "She very honest woman and being loved kept contuines run the KFC business"
The young lady was married him.. when she was 18 yrs old and her husband is 81 yrs old. *hmmmmm* Do you think is that proprite the age?
*image that* Have you heard about this?

Sweet_KJ said:
Bullymom, huh? Sure you're not talking about Anna Nicole Smith?
Even I not remmy her name.. Probably you might right about her... (who knows)
I do not know...
She is blond hair and slim body.. Nice looking sexy woman. Her in laws really pissed her off big time all wants for $$ will but He already made change will front of his lawyer's eyes.. nobody forced him to change the will.. by himself signed it all he wants request his wishes. That why her in laws thinks she force him to change the will but no such thing evidence for smell his $$ by inherit. She is very honestly woman and willing runs contuines business of KFC.. Not going to close the business as well..
I did read the article about her lifestyles and werid marriage of oldest man's age topic too.

illustrator said:
"Daughter, are you dating a "dad" or "young grandpa"... that ought to give you some time to think about... wait a minute... go marry him for his money :nana:

Pimpdaddyposse,
Yeah that what In my thought 'bout this...
r u quite funny! (high ^5 *slap yer hand)

:naughty:

Back