will we have a war here for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by knightwolf68
Yeah I betcha that he is going to start war before his term over then dump it to new president and it will give him a huge headaches what to do about it ???? I think it is bad move !!

Agreed. But look at the bright side: The Democrats will pull the troops out of Iraq then work with Saddam to find a way to disarm him peacefully.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Agreed. But look at the bright side: The Democrats will pull the troops out of Iraq then work with Saddam to find a way to disarm him peacefully.
Doubts to have Saddam being disarm at all ... till Saddam has to pull himself out of the position then it would have stop the war that moments ... what more ??? there will be allot of Hateful round the community for sure ..

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Doubts to have Saddam being disarm at all ... till Saddam has to pull himself out of the position then it would have stop the war that moments ... what more ??? there will be allot of Hateful round the community for sure ..

No. You misunderstood. I said the Democrats will work with him to find a way to disarm him through peace not through war.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I wont be surprise if we go to war.

Agree with u buddy, as i am very sure the war will go ahead! coz i remember Blair and Bush Speech sayin he is goin for it without UN!

I was hoping someday...there will be a Civil War II later on in the future....muahawwwwww. deaf vs hearing

We're already the most hated country in the world and having Bush as our president fucked thing up.

We're already in deep shit and we don't need any more of this now.

Originally posted by luckyx13x
We're already the most hated country in the world and having Bush as our president fucked thing up.

Agreed.

damn right.

I agreed even though I live all my life in USA.. One big thing that USA love to be involved with other countries... so... I would tell the president to :madfawk: :fu2: :fu: back up and leave other countries alone

Originally posted by daprilz
BUSH dont give a fuck about us but HIMSELF!!! becuz he have a guard to protect him and etc ..... we DONT! argh, i hate him! hes stupid-ass! :ugh:

:werd: i hate fucking gay_Bush :ugh:

I saw cnn everyday. I know why. I support bush 70%, you know why? let me tell you....

In Nov, the UN voted passed resl. 1441. It means UN gave Saddam few weeks to disarm. Saddam denied to have illegal weapons. PLUS might FULLY cooperate. Also it means if UN inspectors find the illegal weapons, it will auto to war. UN members AGREED! In end of Nov, Un inspectors arrived and few months later, they found illegal weapons. Saddam denied it. UN told him to destory it on Sat. Saddam said NO.....till Saturday Morning, He said OK! He plays with UN and USA the game. He already destoryed it..not finish, but nearly.
Saddam denied that they have Antraix and NX nerves agents...NOW guess what? Saddam gave papers to make and how to destory to UN. He said he already destoryed it. UN inspectors don't see any proofs.
Saddam sent alllll weapons reported to UN in dec and he said thats all he have. UN and USa read it...guess what? there are missing weapons that they believed saddam has one...is antrax and vx nerve agents. Saddam won't add it...till now he sent it to UN...why now!? Really, He plays game.

AND Recently UN passed the resl. that Saddam MIGHT accept UN spy airplane to fly around iraq...saddam did accepted it...last monday, then UN plans use spy airplane and fly...guess what!? Iraq treats to shoot and they said they don't want spy airplane to fly...why why!? bec I think they fears it will find illegal weapsons that they carry around to hid from UN.

we're going to war for sure. The bombs are already dropped. The soldiers are preparing by getting their gas masks on and guns drawn. It is going to be an ugly war.
Well, I am gonna sit back at home and smoke a lot of pot and pray for peace.
Hell with Bush!

earthfist, nope...the airplanes keep bomb on air defenses bec they shot em...it has been like that since 2 yrs or so. the cnn you see soilders on gas mask...they were just practicin for ready to war.

about my comments last 2 post....france and russia signed agreed with un resl. 1441 in nov...and once saddam failed and they supposed go for war, but france the one who started bawk and said no war no war...if france said no war, why they signed to agreed? STUPID FRANCE...thats why usa mad and they plans use french fries, french toasts to freedom fries and freedom toasts

Originally posted by shao
north korea is not powerful enough in asia, but china is. like russia is powerful military in half asia and europe.

China is the largest military and air force in the world. USA's Navy is the largest over the sea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back