will we have a war here for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not. Because Saddam is the one who ingored us. What do we have a choice? Let's blow them out. Know how long it has been? it has been since 1991. That's 12 years. So he made the right decision to END THIS. One key is do not fuck with us (our country).

Originally posted by eternity
No it is not. Because Saddam is the one who ingored us. What do we have a choice? Let's blow them out. Know how long it has been? it has been since 1991. That's 12 years. So he made the right decision to END THIS. One key is do not fuck with us (our country).
I know that Saddam ignored us. There was a couple of times, I think, when we could have gone to war while Clinton was president... but Clinton managed to work it out and resolve the issues before it happened. Bush, it's always his way or the highway... and that's not always the best way to solve problems.

Originally posted by eternity

yeah I agree don't fuck with us otherwise they should :bowdown: us. lol Bush tried to make some agreement and Iraq refuse so we should:rifle: little if still stubborn then it's :rl: time!

Here is a thought for y'all.

Do you know how to be a good neighbour? Suppose you lived in a city. There are 25 houses in your housing development area (=world). You all are in a community association (= United Nation). There are 2 or 3 houses that refuse to belong to the association. You do surveillance on them, and find out that they have bazookas and machine guns. Do you go to the housing association to complain about the neighbours who has all these weapons? Then tell the neighbours they have to get rid of the weapons? (Remember we have Bills of Rights preventing us to take arms away from ppl.) Do we form together as a group and go to these neighbours' houses to kick them out, because they have guns or something we dont want? How ridiculous does this sound? This is similar idea to how Bush is acting on the world stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back