will we have a war here for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daprilz

Reaction score
will we have a war here for sure????? :(

i am not sure about we are going to have a war. since the world have three superpowers; usa, russia, and china, usa wants to have a war, but russia and china aren't interested into having a war.

BUSH dont give a fuck about us but HIMSELF!!! becuz he have a guard to protect him and etc ..... we DONT! argh, i hate him! hes stupid-ass! :ugh:

of course... bush surely is crazy...

will you surprise IF usa go to war against russia and china?

Yeah me too..

I know we will have anothe war, no questions about it. The location of the war is still in the air. Will it be here in America? I doubt it for a very long time but I know there will be one in another country.

I don't pay close attention to these stupid news about wars, because I focus on my family. They come first before these future wars and volience shit. If it happens, it happens. Simple as that.

I won't be surprise if someone attack our country in one of these day for example al quera whatever it spelling... Think about it ... none of country has been attack USA since Japan has done few times during WW II .. It has been awhile ... but I got a feeling that it going to be soon before we think it would be ...

Originally posted by shao
will you surprise IF usa go to war against russia and china?

I was refering to war against Iraq.

But..yes I will be surprise if USA go to war against Russia....

China?! you mean North Korea.

north korea is not powerful enough in asia, but china is. like russia is powerful military in half asia and europe.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Fuck yeah, they are sending the soldiers in Kuwait.

There are soldiers over in Kuwait already. There are there to be prepare for war whenever Bush declare war.

I love North Korea's funny and wacky military parade to impress us with their nuclear weapons. :-D

Originally posted by daprilz
BUSH dont give a fuck about us but HIMSELF!!! becuz he have a guard to protect him and etc ..... we DONT! argh, i hate him! hes stupid-ass! :ugh:

Just keep in mind that Bush has a year left in office then you can vote someone else in.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I love North Korea's funny and wacky military parade to impress us with their nuclear weapons. :-D

Agreed. Have you seen their leader, Kim Jong Il ? he has absolutely bad taste in fashion.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Just keep in mind that Bush has a year left in office then you can vote someone else in.
Yeah I betcha that he is going to start war before his term over then dump it to new president and it will give him a huge headaches what to do about it ???? I think it is bad move !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back