Will NJ allow deaf people drive? Please post if anyone live in NJ.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had chat with a person. He never know that I can drive. He made big deal about this. He said it is against law that in NJ deaf people drive. They are not allowed to drive. I didnt want believe him because I have a friend who live in NJ and she have driver licence and she can drive. I know her only from NJ. He was very mean at me about my driving with my parent and my son. I dont let him stop me about driving.

Please reply If you live in NJ so I can show a person that he is so wrong.

I don't live in NJ, but I can tell you without a doubt this person is wrong!

What an idiot he is! He is an asshole and don't let him stop ya! :thumb: There is no SUCH a law that deaf people cannot drive!!! *RME*

Tell him to go **** himself. You dont need hearing to be able to drive. Following that logic, radios in vehicles should be illegal. Cuz they can interfere with the drivers ability to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that anyone from Nj can post this but Bear gave me this link. It is good enough. smile

First of all, is a person from NJ? If so, tell a person that he is a stupid f**ker.

I live in NJ over one year and I still drive my Honda.

is this guy deaf or hearing?

Wow. Does this hearing friend know we can put cloths on ourselves or does he think we need our mommas to help put our cloths on.

I used to live in NJ and drove there. Your friend sounds like he is not really a good friend of the Deaf.

He is a hearing. He know many deaf people. I dont want believe him. He is from NJ.

My friends and I have driven to NJ so many times to go to Ocean City and Atlantic City. Guess we have been breaking the law all this time, heh?

My friends and I have driven to NJ so many times to go to Ocean City and Atlantic City. Guess we have been breaking the law all this time, heh?

:lol: I am pretty sure, this guy's wrong... everyone who owns a vechicle, can drive! Deaf people are very smart and are very alert. Why do this guy think that deaf people are not allowed to drive, is it becuase they can't hear? PFFT

:lol: I am pretty sure, this guy's wrong... everyone who owns a vechicle, can drive! Deaf people are very smart and are very alert. Why do this guy think that deaf people are not allowed to drive, is it becuase they can't hear? PFFT

I was being sarcastic..pppttthhh! LOL!

yvw for the link. That should be more than enough proof for you to show that guy that it is NOT illegal to drive in NJ as a deaf person.

Back