Wii Sports

Pinky

Reaction score
I am wonder. If you have Wii Sports. Do you like to play? I love it! My arms got sore! I played a Tennis, Bowling, Boxing, Baseball, Golfs. Is that good for exercise? My body always moving like sports.

:lol: i love my wii!!!!! i can't wwait to get the fitness thing. wii sports is really fun and i love playing it with my boys! my little guy kicks my but all the time!!!

:lol: i love my wii!!!!! i can't wwait to get the fitness thing. wii sports is really fun and i love playing it with my boys! my little guy kicks my but all the time!!!

Yeah! Me too! I can't wait to get a Wii Fit too! I am waiting for stock available for wii fit. It's hard to get it. When i tried to find a wii fit at Game Stop, Game Crazy, Meijer and Target. They are sold out. I was alike damn it! You have to be there real early in the morning. It's long lane to buy Wii. It could be sold out in few minutes. We can afford to buy Wii Fit cost about 89.99. I am hope it will coming out soon. I need to kick my weight loss to be in shape. I got a sore on my upper arms and arms by Tennis. It's so fun!

My sister in law do have wii, because she do have 3 kids. they loves to play with wii- dance. when i visited there, one little girl showed me about wii-dance.
that is cool, i like it. But, i don't need it. :) I am happy for three kids, they loves play often with wii, cute!!!

My sister in law do have wii, because she do have 3 kids. they loves to play with wii- dance. when i visited there, one little girl showed me about wii-dance.
that is cool, i like it. But, i don't need it. :) I am happy for three kids, they loves play often with wii, cute!!!

Did you know Wii Fit have a game "Ski and snowboard"

Did you know Wii Fit have a game "Ski and snowboard"

No, i didn't know how? But i have heard about that. wii have any sport, yoga, dance, music etc..... I prefer go to alps in Colorado and drive with my ski. It would be amazing and much fun skiing. my ski is my hubby LOL :giggle:
True, my hubby know about me, what i said. he is very happy, when we were in Durango and to play with skiing. we were faster drive and any on the way.

Once I played Wii game at my son's rent house at near his college. His roommate has Wii. I like it except boxing game.

Some nursing homes have Wii. That's great for older people to use Wii.
Also, physical therapy have Wii for treat injury person to work out.

One thing watch out remote -controller's wrist strap snapping

wii_in_tv__1.jpg

wisconsin_tv__1-thumb.jpg

More information and pictures...
Wii Damage
Just interested to see other people had bad luck.

Once I played Wii game at my son's rent house at near his college. His roommate has Wii. I like it except boxing game.

Some nursing homes have Wii. That's great for older people to use Wii.
Also, physical therapy have Wii for treat injury person to work out.

One thing watch out remote -controller's wrist strap snapping

More information and pictures...
Wii Damage
Just interested to see other people had bad luck.

LOLOLOLOL :giggle: It is sooo funny, what you showed us LINK. I can't imagine, what did his son.. :naughty:

Darkrage, Ouch! Your tv's screen with hole. Your son better stay away from tv while play Wii. I do play boxing! LoL But I don't go even near the tv. I would say I play wii about 2 to 3 feet away from tv.

No, i didn't know how? But i have heard about that. wii have any sport, yoga, dance, music etc..... I prefer go to alps in Colorado and drive with my ski. It would be amazing and much fun skiing. my ski is my hubby LOL :giggle:
True, my hubby know about me, what i said. he is very happy, when we were in Durango and to play with skiing. we were faster drive and any on the way.

I understand. I don't blame on you. You rather a real sport than a wii. Hehe I heard in Tahoe have Ski during winter time. is that right?

I understand. I don't blame on you. You rather a real sport than a wii. Hehe I heard in Tahoe have Ski during winter time. is that right?

yep, right I prefer go to alps than wii :)
yes, Lake Tahoe do have any wintersport skiing, snowboard and cross ski on the alps.
sorry, topic off!!!

Waiting for someone to get killed by a flying wii remote to the head...

Alps in Colorado? :lol: You mean Rocky?

:)

we just got our wii.. OMG i love it.. wiifits is out of stock.. so we will be waiting for it..
I played few games.. OMG i am so exhausted and sore stiff.. its great!.. our kids been playing nonstop for a month.. they are into fit already lol! :)

I like Wii sports it sure is fun. Nintendo is already working on a sequel to Wii sports.

I like to play Tennis, Baseball, and bowling. I wish Baseball have PLUS or PRO because I am sick of automatic like single, double, triples and two time "OUT" change the teams. It still not finish.

I LOVE WII!!! My first time playing Wii, I was at my close friend's 21st party. There are full bunch of nerds at the party who they playing wii. Everyone were drunks and playing Wii boxing... I bet everyone at the party (not ever single lost)!!!
Few weeks ago, my brother brought a Wii. My brother want to provided if i still Wii boxing world champ.... Guess what? I bet my brother!!!! :-D Yahoooooo!!!!

Darkrage, Ouch! Your tv's screen with hole. Your son better stay away from tv while play Wii.

No no... Nothing happen at my son's apt. We do not have Wii at our home. My son's roommate has Wii at college.

I just show some pictures from internet. Someone had bad luck with Wii's remote.

Nothing happen to our son or his roommate. They know better.

Back