Why...

Thanks...Still need another 45 lbs to go...that is gonna be HARD ...accck! I need a long shirt to cover my fat rear...lol.

I have seen you Shel. And I can say you DO NOT have a fat rear. Shapely & womanly yes, fat no.

I like to see a well built guy with tight fitting pants. :naughty: Men with cute butts!

No...hourglass shaped..

Lucky you.

Even when I was a size 9, people would tell me I had athletic body and puberty came early for me.

I'm very busty so I can fake having curves otherwise I'd have a coltish build.

Thanks...in my mom's family we call our butts, the Roach butt. :lol:

There's a joke in my family: when us females gain weight, we don't get curvier. We just get wider.

My mother blames our figures on my great great grandmother and she says we have inherited our figures from her.

There's a joke in my family: when us females gain weight, we don't get curvier. We just get wider.

My mother blames our figures on my great great grandmother and she says we have inherited our figures from her.

My brother used to call me a "Weeble, cause weebles wobble but they don't fall down" and in the next breather would say that I was the only fat kid he knew that could do the splits and backbends.

Back