Why ?

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Why there's no ITE or ITC hearing aid devices at maximum 130db or more ?

I see 80db's ITC device's runs perfectly until 10days when the battery lasts .... I mean to get it upgraded to 130db ... If there's more than 1.4v battery it would run perfectly. .... I think so:hmm:

maybe but the size of the hearing aid is way too small to contain powerful enough components to reach 130db. At least years ago. I don't know about now.. maybe considering I now have a smaller hearing aid with size 13 batteries for a profound hearing loss (and I hate it.. I like the bigger size/675 better).

Oh with my 115 db loss I could never wear anything other than the BTEs with the 675 batteries.

In my experience, 2-3-4 days? Hopefully others will chime in. My BTE is older and seems to be draining the batteries faster these days.

That brings up the battery life question: do you all experience faster battery drain in loud environments vs normal loudness environment?

I hadn't faced any issue while the loudness increases ... Hadn't no battery drains though it still runs perfectly until 10days using widex dream HA

Younger HAs have better staying power. Battery wise. I only wear mine for special occasions.

BTW the latest models have battery draining issues with ITE or ITC except bte and wired due to high feature maybe

I wonder what the battery life is like between digital vs non-digital BTE HAs?

Tbh non-digital hearing aids battery life is better than the digital one ...I gotta know it when I asked audiologist last year

Back