Why there are so many Marriage and Divorce ?

I am happy to say that marriage is still surviving in America.

Last week some friends of mine celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. He is Deaf and she is hearing, they have several children, and many grandchildren. They are both active in the local Deaf community.

My hubby and I have been happily married over 28 years. :)

Last edited:
Marriage is nothing but commitment to each other.Divorce within first 10 to 15 years of marriage will ruin the life of kids.As for as possible both should try to adjust each other.
:angel: :cool:

Ashish Sachdeva said:
Marriage is nothing but commitment to each other.Divorce within first 10 to 15 years of marriage will ruin the life of kids.As for as possible both should try to adjust each other.
:angel: :cool:

Yeah, I must concur with you. My husband's 2 children from a previous marriage are screw ups. The mother has brain washed them quite well -- successful, I would reckon as they've turned against us for reasons unknown. Obviously, the mother doesn't care for the children to maintain a good and loving relationship with their biological father. Pretty selfish, hey?

It's free country dude! A person who had discovered something more interesting than having marriage!

TweetyBird said:
i got FINAL divorce last month aug 27.. the court signed on aug 23.. finally! :D

Interesting in me? There isn't any formula or method. You can learn to love by loving. :beer:

also there is a method that some men jump too fast without communicating first cuz there is always lack of communication and I just learned a lesson never again.. cuz I got tired of bein on aol and aim cuz really it got me depressed thinkin I'm a failure so takin a break from aol and aim helped me to relax easy but sure I'll miss everyone online but eh.. I'm still here and surfin thru www so don't worry I'll be fine.. I know I'm goin off topic here eh. ;)

so one more I can say :pissed: at morons that never learn HOW to take things EASY that's all I can say :roll:

funnycat78 said:
also there is a method that some men jump too fast without communicating first cuz there is always lack of communication and I just learned a lesson never again.. cuz I got tired of bein on aol and aim cuz really it got me depressed thinkin I'm a failure so takin a break from aol and aim helped me to relax easy but sure I'll miss everyone online but eh.. I'm still here and surfin thru www so don't worry I'll be fine.. I know I'm goin off topic here eh. ;)

so one more I can say :pissed: at morons that never learn HOW to take things EASY that's all I can say :roll:
Funnycat, Yes i agree with you through the whole words... like me, my expreince that in young age, i was move too fast somethign done with ex-hearing female without being commuication in prior first on list. I and her became problem evn worse. Because we did not put the communication in first place. ended up that she got baby and it make worse for us which lack of communcations and stable at all.. sad.. i aint with her anymore. due lack of communcation... that what i learned my lesson with expreince life... SEX IS KILL YOUR LIFE AND SEX COULD RUIN YOUR DREAM AND GONE LOVE AND NOTHING! GET IT? LIKE I DID. I wont do it again.. i know what i do going on next step in present and future. smile.. I hope you move in right path and using your head had wisdom and knowledge through what the sex educate you everythings! Good luck with you

TweetyBird said:
yea i agree! i am divorced last june... smile.. but i havent get FINAL divorce yet.. i am wait for it! :deal:

HaHa youre funny! Ive been divorced for almost 3 years now..very good reason..I left him...hes deaf and it breaks my heart to see how his life has messed up...

Let's say...If we put God first in our lives...God is in control in our lives, marriage, etc...

I agree about communication, etc...but God is the first priority...its the fact and true...

I dont always put God first but Im learning to lean on Him more...:)

coloravalanche said:
HaHa youre funny! Ive been divorced for almost 3 years now..very good reason..I left him...hes deaf and it breaks my heart to see how his life has messed up...

Let's say...If we put God first in our lives...God is in control in our lives, marriage, etc...

I agree about communication, etc...but God is the first priority...its the fact and true...

I dont always put God first but Im learning to lean on Him more...:)
hehehe!! i uddy how ur feeling.. i felt better got divorced so i wont stress again.. u know what i mean??? yea i agree with u what u say abt god... :cuddle: do i know u?

I think it is because people lose faith in marriage...

my Uncle and Aunt were married long time...
because they always think positive...
they don't argue...
they don't fight...

and everytime I try to tell them something negative,
they would block it out... and won't let me mention it.

And they won't watch anything terrible on tv, especially MTV...
they won't watch CSI, desperate housewives,,, or anything
stupid... not even Oprah or Dr. Phil.

they would watch gameshow, and anything positive...

That is why when I meet MEN,,, if they yell at me...
I would leave them... cause I know they will be
like that after I marry them...

So it is better to date someone who is positive and very optimistic and simple, wise.... calm, and won't outburst.... and very funny.

So if you are married or will be marry, then you have to be optimistic...
and always think positive...
and teach your mate to do the same too.

That is what I know...

I would not divorce over that silly things but the nightmare marriage like abuse/betrayal etc is a different. I notice alot of people give their marriage up over little and silly things.

We are happily married for almost 20 years. Of course I am not saying that our marriage life is prefect. Yes, our marriage life is ups and downs. I can’t see the sense why I divorce over that. We resolve this condition to make our marriage work is show how you care, respect, communicate and are responsible for yourself instead of depend on your partner all the time to burden him/her too much. We share housework, children & economic responsibility, etc.

A lot of people thought marriage as ideal marriage like “fairy tales” is for happy, lasting, prosperous with the kids, nice house, sex etc forever but they forget quickly that there’re also typical marriage life is always have ups and downs. Marriage means is support, love, respect, accept each other, also happy family and fulfillment, fairness, freedom, openness, cooperated, community development, healthy and happy marriage, working out on emotional issues for healthy relationships, communicate with your partner loving & affectively, how to resolve financial issues etc.

If you want to save your marriage then working out to resolving with your partner. Marriage is something you REALLY have to work out. You should say to your partner if you really want to save your marriage with him/her. “I love you, I want our marriage to be a happy, successful marriage” instead of say “I’ll do anything to make this a happy marriage”.

I have to agree with Liebling...

getting divorce over a tiny silly thing is really silly!

when I was with my ex-bf... He was (perhaps still is) Alcholic and drug addicts.
He went to rehab so many times.. I had ENOUGH! so He push me onto the kitchen door and threat me many thing then last question he said to me "Proof me that you didn't cheat on me by marry me"

that disguest me big time. I was thankful I never married him but was with him 11 1/2 years thru a hell hard time..

Now I am happily married to my husband, who we both are still in love.. He doesn't believe in get divorce or anything, I dont either. we feel so committment to each other, He's been there for me, he's there for our 3 kids etc.. That is what I like about him even before I married him :)

Occasionally we argue... that's for having a ex-roommate who is soo **D'OH person**

Wendy

Yup Liebling and Wendy. Getting divorce over silly thing is really silly. I was divorced cuz of abusive and verbal abusive. Those two main things I can't go through. That is too much for me..

I think it is stupid to marry someone you dated less than 2 years.

I think after 5 years.... then you could marry someone...

Because you have more times to get to know that person...
what he likes, and what she likes... then learn a lot
of each other... learn the living arrangement... see if the person
is neat or sloppy.

That is my opinion.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I think it is stupid to marry someone you dated less than 2 years.

I think after 5 years.... then you could marry someone...

Because you have more times to get to know that person...
what he likes, and what she likes... then learn a lot
of each other... learn the living arrangement... see if the person
is neat or sloppy.

That is my opinion.

i disagree with you about the time of between dating and marriage. it depends on individuals. i was divorced from my high school sweetheart. we had been together over 5 yrs then we got married for 9 yrs and it didnt work out.

my friends parent met eachother for two wks and they got married quickly. they have been married for over 45 years...

my grandparent got eloped in alabama during their high school in atlanta without their parents knowing. ha ha ha. it was interesting story. anyway, since then their anniversary were 67th yrs til my grandpa passed away in few yrs ago. bless them !

deafclimber said:
i disagree with you about the time of between dating and marriage. it depends on individuals. i was divorced from my high school sweetheart. we had been together over 5 yrs then we got married for 9 yrs and it didnt work out.

my friends parent met eachother for two wks and they got married quickly. they have been married for over 45 years...

my grandparent got eloped in alabama during their high school in atlanta without their parents knowing. ha ha ha. it was interesting story. anyway, since then their anniversary were 67th yrs til my grandpa passed away in few yrs ago. bless them !
i agree with u.. :roll: at her! MISS P.

Back