Why some ppl hate Wal-Mart?

Jiro ~n~ Jillo!!!! They always fighting and talk back each other. Jillo always chasing on Jiro's ass around the threads. Are you fall in love each other? :giggle:

Please excuse me for :topic:

lol, I will take Jillio, Jiro and Brad to Pizza Hut in later time.

I dislike walmart because they wouldn't sponsor animals. so it automatically sucks.

Agreed. I have an HP all in one, and I love it. And it was under $100 online.

That's cool, I have old HP printer from 2003 or 2004, work so perfectly but rarely to print it, I got it from Best Buy.

lol, I will take Jillio, Jiro and Brad to Pizza Hut in later time.

are you going to make me wear headphone and watch portable dvd player? :laugh2:

well i do not like walmarts... walmarts do hurt local businesses with better qualities. walmarts do not care about enviroments in my local areas. for intance when walmart near my home decided to expand itself so they got new building with in a few mile so that old walmart building has been abandoned. i have seen other several walmart old buildings... it is not fair !

plus my friend who owned a software company that developed the programs for walmart informed me that walmart asked him for free software so he could get free stuffs from walmart. strangely walmart family is very very wealth and cant afford his program. i found that ironic !

many more info in facts about walmart - google urself why we hate walmarts...

Issues | Environment

no offense to anyone who works for walmart.

Last edited:
I only go to Wal-Mart for any exclusive DVD of WWE/TNA, not else...

well i do not like walmarts... walmarts do hurt local businesses with better qualities. walmarts do not care about enviroments in my local areas. for intance when walmart near my home decided to expand itself so they got new building with in a few mile so that old walmart building has been abandoned. i have seen other several walmart old buildings... it is not fair !

plus my friend who owned a software company that developed the programs for walmart informed me that walmart asked him for free software so he could get free stuffs from walmart. strangely walmart family is very very wealth and cant afford his program. i found that ironic !

many more info in facts about walmart - google urself why we hate walmarts...

Issues | Environment

no offense to anyone who works for walmart.

I don't mind if you offense at wal mart, they aren't my favorite company, even I have no associate with their company, either, it doesn't hurt my feeling but it does make me so pleasant to read your comment.

I'm very dissatisfied with my job as well and have patiently to work.

For other way, questionable about benefit, I have correct few of post like buffalo about insurance and pension.

Jiro ~n~ Jillo!!!! They always fighting and talk back each other. Jillo always chasing on Jiro's ass around the threads. Are you fall in love each other? :giggle:

Please excuse me for :topic:

What in the world are you talking about? We were discussing printers and ink costs, and where to purchase low cost ink.

Your remark is uncalled for. If you don't want people to make such remarks about you, I suggest you refrain from making them about others. Otherwise, you leave yourself wide open.

What in the world are you talking about? We were discussing printers and ink costs, and where to purchase low cost ink.

Your remark is uncalled for. If you don't want people to make such remarks about you, I suggest you refrain from making them about others. Otherwise, you leave yourself wide open.
yikes.. looks like some infunctional button on good side.. you should know how deafies are sometimes... she's just seeing what she sees.

cruelty ... anything. wouldn't support any union anyway. only sells most crappy-quality pet products too.

Our walmart applied to build a larger store on a new lot, but the city denied their request. So Walmart enlarged their store on their own lot.

Several years later, just tonight, I was nearly run over in Walmart by a lady driving a floor buffing machine (?) .. I had my back turned and didn't know she was coming. Evidently, she was screaming at me to get out of the way. :hmm: How was I to know?

There is a Target being built nearby, but for now, Walmart is my only choice to shop. That or Amazon.com :giggle:

Our walmart applied to build a larger store on a new lot, but the city denied their request. So Walmart enlarged their store on their own lot.

Several years later, just tonight, I was nearly run over in Walmart by a lady driving a floor buffing machine (?) .. I had my back turned and didn't know she was coming. Evidently, she was screaming at me to get out of the way. :hmm: How was I to know?

There is a Target being built nearby, but for now, Walmart is my only choice to shop. That or Amazon.com :giggle:

Good! It's save for environment to not see many abandoned wal-mart, they need upgrade into supercenter on same lot, not build in other lot.

Back