why so many deaf single men?

Oh please,, it not just hearing girls are gold diggers. Hearing men are too when they chase after rich women and older women for their big fat bucks where the greens money shine in their eyes balls! ha :giggle:

With most of the world being hearing and deafness becoming more rare I think I can safely conclude that most of the women who are gold diggers are hearing girls.

Soapbox: Some deaf men need to learn to be more respectful and the nice deaf guys need to advertise themselves more.

And how would you suggest they advertise themselves more?

Liza meant - they should be more "presentable." Maybe dress better, take some extra care in their hygiene/health(gym)/homes, and adjust their attitude.

There are several car dealerships on the same street. I'm sure you'd pick a place that looks nice and presentable. You're certainly not going to a shoddy looking place with some overgrown weed unless you're looking for some cheap-ass car :cool2: And if there are 2 clean car dealerships that you like... how do you decide which one to go with? You'd pick the one that has a salesperson with good attitude. You don't want one who is very over-bearing on you or very pushy/aggressive/hyper. I know some people have infantile interests. For ie - I'm sure most of you have seen 30-years Old Virgin movie. Having all these toys and game stuffs is not going to score you a point unless you found a really cute geek who digs it (but what are the chance of that? :squint:).

meanwhile..... CHEER! and work on yourself first if you want a girl to take a second look on you! :cool2:

Liza meant - they should be more "presentable." Maybe dress better, take some extra care in their hygiene/health(gym)/homes, and adjust their attitude.

There are several car dealerships on the same street. I'm sure you'd pick a place that looks nice and presentable. You're certainly not going to a shoddy looking place with some overgrown weed unless you're looking for some cheap-ass car :cool2: And if there are 2 clean car dealerships that you like... how do you decide which one to go with? You'd pick the one that has a salesperson with good attitude. You don't want one who is very over-bearing on you or very pushy/aggressive/hyper. I know some people have infantile interests. For ie - I'm sure most of you have seen 30-years Old Virgin movie. Having all these toys and game stuffs is not going to score you a point unless you found a really cute geek who digs it (but what are the chance of that? :squint:).

meanwhile..... CHEER! and work on yourself first if you want a girl to take a second look on you! :cool2:
:laugh2:

:laugh2:

The reason I asked is cause since she says that like it was a no brainer. I was just curious of what she had in mind. It is never as simple as they make it sound like in my experience.

Heh! What I meant was that advertising your interest wouldn't hurt. Some women are shy, unless you prefer the maneaters or assertive ones.

Eye contact. Yeow, I've had some nice eye contact with guys in the past. Strike up a conversation and try to find things in common. Smile a lot. Ask 'er out for coffee. No stress. At least, that'd be something I'd be comforable doing. What do you think about women asking you out for coffee?

Ha, Jiro, Secretblend :)

Heh! What I meant was that advertising your interest wouldn't hurt. Some women are shy, unless you prefer the maneaters or assertive ones.

Eye contact. Yeow, I've had some nice eye contact with guys in the past. Strike up a conversation and try to find things in common. Smile a lot. Ask 'er out for coffee. No stress. At least, that'd be something I'd be comforable doing. What do you think about women asking you out for coffee?

Ha, Jiro, Secretblend :)

I personally wouldn't have a problem if they asked me out. However now is not a good time. About to go to bed. :D

For some single who might need to focus life or maybe had a conflict problems. Some single guys who found the wrong person. Or it doesn't work out like compromise on relationship. Some prefer to be single for fun but like perpetual, it can be sad or lonely for person who's single for a long time. some single person rather have peace without relationship. many different reasons for single person.

same goes for single women. ever heard of platonic relationship? some guys or some gals who prefer to have platonic relationship.

platonic relationship = click here:
Platonic love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
and i noticed that men dont have any patience with most ladies.. nor know how to pamper their ladies.. like the movie.. The notebook... thats what i like.. i want the same kind of love to go to..
I know a lot of women who have no patience either and they demand a lot of attention without giving the men any attention. I've been there before. :roll:

Oh! I love to give a lot of attention to my significant other. I am always carrying my pager in my one hand like I am holding his hand everyday....and, even he lives almost 4,000 miles away from me. We both still contact thru pager.

Well then tell them to stop looking for Barbies :roll: Very unrealistic expectations will keep someone single and lonely.

Yeah, it is sad because some of men and women grow up at Deaf school. They did not teach them how to manner and respect for women. After high school, they collect SSI and doing nothing. They do not realize what is love mean alot to them.

Go to college and take a course socology. That will be very helpful to understand what is love important in this society to cherish and valuable the family (wives, husbands and children).

It is not just Deaf people, hearing people too

With most of the world being hearing and deafness becoming more rare I think I can safely conclude that most of the women who are gold diggers are hearing girls.

Fallicious reasoning. Circular logic.

Back