Why Men-bashing? Women are just as bad!

Bet the judge was male, too. If someone wants to discuss double standards, this is the place to start.

I dont know if the judge was male. When I went to the workshop for my court battle, they flat out stated that the judges do not know us personally and will follow the law. The law was that my friend was still legally married to her husband while they were separated. Gotta be careful when it comes to the law and the courts. It aint funny. I learned a lot from my custody battle.

I dont know if the judge was male. When I went to the workshop for my court battle, they flat out stated that the judges do not know us personally and will follow the law. The law was that my friend was still legally married to her husband while they were separated. Gotta be careful when it comes to the law and the courts. It aint funny. I learned a lot from my custody battle.

No doubt. And while most people believe that the law is the law, they fail to recognize that application changes based on the person sitting on the bench with the gavel in hand.

The judge in my divorce was female. She was ruthless .... to my ex wife.

just a side note - these gender saber rattling threads are pointless. It does not matter what gender, political party affiliation, etc. a person is - I mean, in Japan, they don't consider it cheating if you pay.

I believe it has to do a lot more with cultural upbringing than gender.

I've seen otherwise very good people turn into someone else entirely when going through separation and divorce. Anger can make some people very bitter and vengeful.

Would you care to explain why she is suitable as an example?

First of all, I would answer that question if I felt it wasn't "loaded". We both know it is a loaded question, because you are asking it. I was asked to list another example, other than Linda Hogan, and I asked the person if Anne Heche was suitable.

You did not ask me to cite another example. You are looking for ways to undermine a conversation that was never about you.

First of all, I would answer that question if I felt it wasn't "loaded". We both know it is a loaded question, because you are asking it. I was asked to list another example, other than Linda Hogan, and I asked the person if Anne Heche was suitable.

You did not ask me to cite another example. You are looking for ways to undermine a conversation that was never about you.

Oh, and you don't generalize?:laugh2:

Unfortunately, for something to serve as an example, it has to be stated why that particular person or thing is suitable as an example. Otherwise, it is nothing but a name. So the question isn't loaded. It is simply asking you to finish what you started in providing an example.

Looks like Epic Fail again.

Oh, and you don't generalize?:laugh2:

Unfortunately, for something to serve as an example, it has to be stated why that particular person or thing is suitable as an example. Otherwise, it is nothing but a name. So the question isn't loaded. It is simply asking you to finish what you started in providing an example.

Looks like Epic Fail again.

See? ... your intent was obvious.

I had asked if Anne Heche was suitable as an example .... I did not receive an answer to my question. But, we can all count on you to jump the gun ... every time.

Lol. Some of you ladies are funny. One said that guy cheat because of the look... well.... I know alot of women cheated because they can't wait to ride on that good looking hung! I know some ladies do cheat on their man for emotional reason but then again.... if that guy is such a good looking and got a well to do package....I'm sure she'll jump right on it in no time. Oh by the way.... We guy were never evolved from a monkey. We came from a dog. We pant like a dog, we hump like a dog, and best of all.... we howl like a dog!

So you, men, think that you can control women not have the equal rights. Look at other countries like Saudi Arabia, India, China and other countries that have discriminated women very badly. Women never get their rights as equal to men. Why do men always put women down just because they are men and think they are superior over women? We have rights just like you but often we get murdered, raped, and abused, even while dating and at home. That is not humanity. We are suppose to be human like you. We are adults for christ sake. We, women, are not children. That is the problem with that.

Also I had just read a very strange Catholic book which was written by a deceased nun and she said that God wanted all men but never mention about women. Should have said "All men and women", only men. That woke me up and I got pissed at that and all through the pages are mostly about men. The nun happen to be a woman, so why did she wrote like that. That really make me sad. I thought maybe the man want to change some of her wording, I don't know. But the book make me upset and I happen to be Catholic. Gawd, why are always men more superior than women? No wonder I get pissed off. :mad:

See? ... your intent was obvious.

I had asked if Anne Heche was suitable as an example .... I did not receive an answer to my question. But, we can all count on you to jump the gun ... every time.

No, you provided Anne Heche as your example with no information regarding why she was suitable as an example. You even stated that you used her as an "example" in a response to another poster's request to provide another example.

Nice attempt to backpedal, but the fact is you have again encountered an "Epic Fail" in your attempt.:laugh2:

Lol. Some of you ladies are funny. One said that guy cheat because of the look... well.... I know alot of women cheated because they can't wait to ride on that good looking hung! I know some ladies do cheat on their man for emotional reason but then again.... if that guy is such a good looking and got a well to do package....I'm sure she'll jump right on it in no time. Oh by the way.... We guy were never evolved from a monkey. We came from a dog. We pant like a dog, we hump like a dog, and best of all.... we howl like a dog!

I bet you aren't involved in a relationship, are you?:lol:

Also I had just read a very strange Catholic book which was written by a deceased nun and she said that God wanted all men but never mention about women. Should have said "All men and women", only men. That woke me up and I got pissed at that and all through the pages are mostly about men. The nun happen to be a woman, so why did she wrote like that. That really make me sad. I thought maybe the man want to change some of her wording, I don't know. But the book make me upset and I happen to be Catholic. Gawd, why are always men more superior than women? No wonder I get pissed off. :mad:

In the Bible, from what I know, the word, man is a reference to a human being of either sex. For instance, God would say that he care for all races and men. God is referring to both genders, not just the men.

However, not a lot of people realize that.

One more thing, I don't think we should be enabling each other on this subject. Often, bashing one's gender can be interpreted as a form of hate. Enabling someone hoping to get an angry reaction isn't what I would be doing, especially when it's a touchy subject to start with.

Just saying.

No, you provided Anne Heche as your example with no information regarding why she was suitable as an example. You even stated that you used her as an "example" in a response to another poster's request to provide another example.

Nice attempt to backpedal, but the fact is you have again encountered an "Epic Fail" in your attempt.:laugh2:

.,;:'"!?[]

punctuation marks are important. Are punctuation marks important? They certainly are!

I asked if Anne Heche would be a suitable example, I did not state that she was. Regardless, the conversation was not directed towards you, but you like to shoot blanks to your loaded questions.

BANG!

There is a lot of love in this topic!! <3

Roger Miller's So Full of Love lyrics

I know how it feels to be alive with no desire to live
I know how it feels to die inside and try hard to forgive
And my way of finding out is 'cos a love just let me down
In a world so full of love, yet not enough to go around

I was once so proud to have her love that I could burst with pride
But that sunshine turned to storm and now that's all I feel inside
It's enough to make me wish that I could hide and not be found
In a world so full of love yet not enough to go around

I could sit for days and wonder and not find the answer still