Why Men-bashing? Women are just as bad!

crazy

Reaction score
I been reading various thread on this site.... seem like there are quite a bit of Men bashing going on. Ok... I understand that there are alot of women are furious that guys goes out and cheat on their lover, get women pregnant then he walk away acting like he is not responsible for it, and so forth. We should also remember that women are just as bad as guy too. They go out and cheat on their husband/boyfriend just like guys too. How many guys have suffered because they gave all their loves for her only to find out they been screwed? From what I see around here, women share just as much blame as guys do. I firmly don't believe in cheating. If the relationship is not working out the way it suppose to, then both party need to sit down and have COMMUNICATION!! I noticed alot that women expect guys to know what they want and more simply by giving guys hints. And for guys, you need to open up more and talk more about your feeling rather just shutting down yourself and find some other girls to take care of your "needs". It take TWO to tango!! Sometime three!!! (Lol)

I noticed alot that women expect guys to know what they want and more simply by giving guys hints. (Lol)

Here ya go, this should explain all you need to know about women's communication and "hints."

FINE
> This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel
> they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe
> how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments

> FIVE MINUTES
> This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your
> football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's
> an even trade.

> NOTHING
> This means "something," and you should be on your toes.
> "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of
> wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. ''Nothing"
> usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end
> with 'Fine'

> GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
> This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over
> "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"

> GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
> This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You
> will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed
> by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five
> Minutes" when she cools off.

> LOUD SIGH
> This is not actually a word, but is a nonverbal statement often
> misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot
> at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here
> and arguing with you over "Nothing"

> SOFT SIGH
> Again, not a word, but a nonverbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that
> she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will
> stay content.

> THAT'S OKAY
> This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to
> a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard
> before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's
> Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a
> "Raised Eyebrow.

> GO AHEAD.
> At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty
> big trouble.

> PLEASE DO
> This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the
> chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing
> whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the
> truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay"

> THANKS
> A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say "you're welcome."

> THANKS A LOT
> This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot"
> when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have
> offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud
> Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as
> she will only tell you "Nothing"
>
> Send this to the men you know to warn them about future
> arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
>
> And send it to your women friends to give them a good laugh!
>

rock on, stop the madness half the womens needs to grow up too

You have to keep in mind that many women who are male bashing are doing so to justify their own cheating behaviour.

You have to keep in mind that many women who are male bashing are doing so to justify their own cheating behaviour.

*snorts*

Lordy, you actually believe the crap you spout, don't you?

"Some", sure. "Many"? Keep on trolling your misogyny...

I been reading various thread on this site.... seem like there are quite a bit of Men bashing going on. Ok... I understand that there are alot of women are furious that guys goes out and cheat on their lover, get women pregnant then he walk away acting like he is not responsible for it, and so forth. We should also remember that women are just as bad as guy too. They go out and cheat on their husband/boyfriend just like guys too. How many guys have suffered because they gave all their loves for her only to find out they been screwed? From what I see around here, women share just as much blame as guys do. I firmly don't believe in cheating. If the relationship is not working out the way it suppose to, then both party need to sit down and have COMMUNICATION!! I noticed alot that women expect guys to know what they want and more simply by giving guys hints. And for guys, you need to open up more and talk more about your feeling rather just shutting down yourself and find some other girls to take care of your "needs". It take TWO to tango!! Sometime three!!! (Lol)

Nah,dont be like that. Most women that have cheated dont cheat just b/c he is cute. Men cheat just b/c of their looks. Men can be pigs. Lets talk about my father as an example.

He was a true pig. He committed adultery not once,not twice, not 3 times. He cheated on my mother with other women who lived in small town as mother did. He really embarassed my mother. My mother finally caught his ass one day. I asked my mother why is my daddy always around this older lady. So, this older lady came to our house. My daddy told her(my mother) Im going to dairy queen to grab a bite.

My mother went to look for him. He wasnt at dairy queen. He was at this older lady's house.(rural area) Mind you, she was a widow. She (my mother) got so upset,she ran to the kitchen and grabbed a sharp knife out of kitchen drawer. She went back to the lady's house and slashed all four tires on his car. :giggle: She came picked me up and went looking fer my daddy. He drove back in town all four flats. His jaw dropped and his mouth wide open, she gave him a dirty look. :lol: They finally got back together and he did it again. It is all about power to men. Not to women. My mother got shitfaced and puked all night. It was horrible.

When I was 19, I was seeing this girl who was living in Columbus suburb. I didnt really have feelings fer her.We made out,did quite few dry humping. One night in my small town which is 30 minutes away from columbus. I went to a buddy's house. He was laughing and telling me my girl was drunk and looking for me. She had found out that 2 grenades( ugly girls) gave me a bj. She came up to me and totally bitch-slapped me. I thought I didnt derseve that.

When I was 19, I was seeing this girl who was living in Columbus suburb. I didnt really have feelings fer her.We made out,did quite few dry humping. One night in my small town which is 30 minutes away from columbus. I went to a buddy's house. He was laughing and telling me my girl was drunk and looking for me. She had found out that 2 grenades( ugly girls) gave me a bj. She came up to me and totally bitch-slapped me. I thought I didnt derseve that.

Thank you for proving the OP's point in the man bashing post......

Shame on you. Could have at least made your "relationship" more clear with her if you were planning on seeing other girls at the same time you "dated" her.

Ps. I would have kicked you in your ball sacks if I were her.

Shame on you. Could have at least made your "relationship" more clear with her if you were planning on seeing other girls at the same time you "dated" her.

Ps. I would have kicked you in your ball sacks if I were her.

What is wrong with you ladies? It wasnt really a relationship. I never took her to movies,never went out to eat. She liked me,she wanted me. We werent in love. I was young and having fun. We didnt go to same high-school. We didnt go to prom or dancing. I didnt even get upset after she bitch-slapped me. I actually liked it.:cool2: She apologized to me afterwards. So there!

What is wrong with you ladies? It wasnt really a relationship. I never took her to movies,never went out to eat. She liked me,she wanted me. We werent in love. I was young and having fun. We didnt go to same high-school. We didnt go to prom or dancing. I didnt even get upset after she bitch-slapped me. I actually liked it.:cool2: She apologized to me. So there!

kfjt2.gif

This is our reaction... To your post.

You did NOT communicate what you wanted to her. You did not tell her, "Hey, I just like you... But I don't want to be in a relationship... That cool? You can go see other men, etc etc and I can go fuck other ladies... You cool?"

You led her on. I hope you learned your lesson.

Since you talk trash about "grenades," she should have kicked you in the junk, too.

kfjt2.gif

This is our reaction... To your post.

You did NOT communicate what you wanted to her. You did not tell her, "Hey, I just like you... But I don't want to be in a relationship... That cool? You can go see other men, etc etc and I can go fuck other ladies... You cool?"

You led her on. I hope you learned your lesson.

My reaction was almost exactly the same as the blondes!

Back