Why Men-bashing? Women are just as bad!

As I said in the men bashing thread, there are some good and some bad. Not all of us women are made alike. Yes, some are very, very bad, and some are just downright raunchy and meaner than a pitbull in a dogfight, but then again, there are others that are pure gold and some that are kind and some that have a lot of feelings and can empathize with you.

I know your comment about pitbulls wasn't your point but it jumped out at me. That's an extreamly unfair comparison, not to mention it encourages the stereotype that pitbulls are mean and dangerous. Any animal can be dangerous if trained to be. Check out the link I saw yesterday.. It's short and makes for some interesting reading.
Pit Bulls: Scoring better than 121 other breeds in temperament are gentle dogs - Chicago animal welfare | Examiner.com

I know your comment about pitbulls wasn't your point but it jumped out at me. That's an extreamly unfair comparison, not to mention it encourages the stereotype that pitbulls are mean and dangerous. Any animal can be dangerous if trained to be. Check out the link I saw yesterday.. It's short and makes for some interesting reading.
Pit Bulls: Scoring better than 121 other breeds in temperament are gentle dogs - Chicago animal welfare | Examiner.com

I understand that pitbulls are unfairly mentioned about. We had a very sweet pitbull who did not have any ferocious tendencies. A lot of people here on AllDeaf know about the dog we used to have and his picture used to be my avatar for a while. Sorry you took it that way, but I am not sorry for my post.

Isn't there a picture of your pit around here somewhere?

Well - I had one in the Pic of your pets thread, but I guess at some point the picture is now gone and I can't upload it again. Maybe I will rename it and try to upload it again. I love playing with the Picture Manager!!

This is J.D. Pitt. He looked like the "our Gang" dog and was very sweet and loving. The stick was his favorite chew toy. It was 6 feet long.

Our Pit Bull.jpg

Congratulations, you've just proven that you are unable to communicate in an honest and sincere way. No decent woman I've dated has used your lingo since the middle school days. I hope you can find a man, or gal who will put up with such ridiculous expectations.

Back