Why Men-bashing? Women are just as bad!

*snorts*

Lordy, you actually believe the crap you spout, don't you?

"Some", sure. "Many"? Keep on trolling your misogyny...

:giggle:

What is wrong with you ladies? It wasnt really a relationship. I never took her to movies,never went out to eat. She liked me,she wanted me. We werent in love. I was young and having fun. We didnt go to same high-school. We didnt go to prom or dancing. I didnt even get upset after she bitch-slapped me. I actually liked it.:cool2: She apologized to me afterwards. So there!

What you fail to understand that if a woman likes a man, usually she is looking for a relationship. She may not be in love with you right away but probably felt chemistry with you and was hoping to fall in love later on.

no. it's because I have no idea wtf's going on here :dunno:

:io:

Here's what you need to know...

Woman created a thread saying that men are sex starved cheaters and generally horrible
Man becomes offended and creates a counter thread denying it... Not going well so far haha

Here's what you need to know...

Woman created a thread saying that men are sex starved cheaters and generally horrible
Man becomes offended and creates a counter thread denying it... Not going well so far haha

ah gotcha :ty:

well... what you just said... I will not dispute it. Men are pigs and so am I. at least I'm a good pig :)

*snorts*

Lordy, you actually believe the crap you spout, don't you?

"Some", sure. "Many"? Keep on trolling your misogyny...

So Hulk Hogan's wife was bashing men because she really wanted a boy? I mean, I have heard of dating younger men, but not young enough to need diapers ....

So Hulk Hogan's wife was bashing men because she really wanted a boy? I mean, I have heard of dating younger men, but not young enough to need diapers ....

Uhm, what? What does this have to do with... cheating? If I recall correctly, they were already getting a divorce when she started dating her daughter's friend who is of a legal age.

Uhm, what? What does this have to do with... cheating? If I recall correctly, they were already getting a divorce when she started dating her daughter's friend who is of a legal age.

So you have no problem with lecherous old men dating 18 year olds?

After all, it is perfectly legal.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6locBvdMJtw[/ame]

(this is gonna be fun - lol - no, I am not a mysogonist, I just know women can be just as bad, in some cases worse, then men).

Steinhauer, what made you bring up Hulk Hogan in the first place? how does that relate to the topic of cheating? I'm lost.

I don't have any problem with it actually. Look at Hef. :giggle: As long as they're legal, it's fine and I have no right to judge them based on their lifestyle choices. I just live my own life and they live however they want to live.

Edit: Still, what does this have to do with the whole cheating thing?

Steinhauer, what made you bring up Hulk Hogan in the first place? how does that relate to the topic of cheating? I'm lost.

She was cheating on Hulk Hogan with a guy that was younger than her son.

Now, imagine if Arnold Schwarznegger did that. Oh wait ... he did do something similar .... he would get flamed for it.

I was just pointing out the double standard, not bashing women.

Now, imagine if Arnold Schwarznegger did that. Oh wait ... he did do something similar .... he would get flamed for it.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Hulk Hogan cheated on wife with daughter’s best friend

http://anythinghollywood.com/2008/02/hulk-hogan-cheating-on-his-wife-with-daughters-pal/

And a reliable source... http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23397552/ns/today-entertainment/t/hulk-hogan-cheated-brookes-bff/

Now, think about what you just said. And that further proves that men are just pigs.

Some women are just as bad too.

YouTube - ‪greedy broad steals foul ball‬‏

(this is gonna be fun - lol - no, I am not a mysogonist, I just know women can be just as bad, in some cases worse, then men).

wwwooowwww.... can you give me some of that stuff you're smoking? sounds like hell of a "plant"!

Some women are just as bad too.

That is what I was saying.

I was not saying that all women are bad. I was not trying to defend bad behaviour (like those defending Hulk Hogan's wife).

The entire point I was trying to make was this:

When a celebrity male is caught cheating, there are certain people that will say "What is wrong with men?" - thereby, lumping all men together as if they all do such deeds as the celebrity did.

When I see a female celebrity being caught in a misdeed, I ask myself, "What is wrong with HER?" I do not think "What is wrong with ALL women".

I was not saying that all women are bad. I was not trying to defend bad behaviour (like those defending Hulk Hogan's wife).

When a celebrity male is caught cheating, there are certain people that will say "What is wrong with men?" - thereby, lumping all men together as if they all do such deeds as the celebrity did.

When I see a female celebrity being caught in a misdeed, I ask myself, "What is wrong with HER?" I do not think "What is wrong with ALL women".

Right, I understand.

Ask the OP why she made that thread about "What's wrong with men"?

I know that in both sexes that there are people who cheat, lie, and hurt others.

wwwooowwww.... can you give me some of that stuff you're smoking? sounds like hell of a "plant"!

I see, obviously you do not agree that dragging an 18 year old around the country while married and openly admitting that their sex life is great is not cheating .... :roll:

I wish I was that naive. She was probably telling him that Hulk was abusing her and that he was cheating ... etc. etc. ...

I do understand where you are coming from. Yes, there are some women just equally as bad as men. You have to understand one thing that I noticed about why women cheat.

Women cheat because they're unhappy in their current relationship, it could be abusive, or love is not there anymore. So women look else where for emotional support or any kind of love they can find. It just happens, usually not on purpose.

Men usually cheat to satisfy their sexual drive. Men are out to look for younger women, tighter pussy, someone they don't have to be attached to.

I see, obviously you do not agree that dragging an 18 year old around the country while married and openly admitting that their sex life is great is not cheating .... :roll:

I wish I was that naive. She was probably telling him that Hulk was abusing her and that he was cheating ... etc. etc. ...

FYI - 18 years old is a legal age. They are free to do whatever they want.

Are you telling me that it's pedophiliac to date 18-years old???

Back