Why every guy should buy their girlfriend Wii Fit

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]v31qxrXsxv0[/yt]

I am going to tell my hubby to buy me one!

I plan to get Wii one day...dunno when..OFC I'll get fitness and do some exercising! :)

My guy is trying to buy one. You BET I will be using that one!!!!!! 5 pounds down, 9 more to go.....

i would love buy wii fit one days help me lose weight i watch news that one woman who lose several pounds its would great idea but im still think about that wii fit if my mom would think about it!

The boyfriend is a real devil! Poor girl her booty is leaking through internet :giggle: the fitness DVD looks fun though!

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! :rofl:

He's eating all that up and more I bet! :lol:

Interesting fitness. :lol:

Only pay for the Wii Fit, that is a one off fee for a member. :giggle:

busted !

that gal didnt know that she was on video while she played wii fit...

'I'm NOT the Wii Fit girl!' | Crave, the gadget blog - CNET

June 12, 2008 4:41 PM PDT
'I'm NOT the Wii Fit girl!'
Posted by Erica Ogg 8 commentsHave you seen this?

So have 2.56 million other people. And there's one who's really not happy about it.

The video, now a legitimate Internet phenomenon, features one Lauren Bernat, an advertising executive in Florida, exercising--or gyrating rather suggestively is more like it--while using Nintendo's Wii Fit.

Another Lauren Bernat, a master's degree candidate for library science at St. John's University, is not amused. Actually, "utterly freaked out" is probably the most accurate way to describe it.

Bernat, 22, works as a librarian at a library for teenagers in New York, and said she first became aware of the Wii Fit girl video on YouTube (real title: "Why every guy should buy his girlfriend a Wii Fit"), when several "random guys" began sending her Facebook friend requests Thursday. Bernat, who has the strictest privacy setting on her Facebook profile, says she responded to several and asked who they were and why they were adding her.

"One of them told me, 'Google yourself, you obviously haven't seen the video,'" Bernat said in an interview Thursday.

When she did a search for her name, she was shocked to see it connected with the video, which has been linked to many times over. She quickly began to fear for her reputation, and her career, since she's currently in the process of applying for jobs.

"If someone has my business card, and doesn't know what I look like, and they Google me, it looks like it's me, and that's my whole career down the tubes," she said.

Bernat contacted Google, which owns YouTube, and several news sites that reposted the video, including CNET, asking that her name be removed. But therein lies the problem. It's an accurate story because the video does contain a Lauren Bernat--it just so happens there are more than one of them.

There's probably not much she can do, which is why the librarian Bernat is at a loss for how to proceed.

"This is bizarre to me, because I am this normal (person), and to seek the spotlight like this is not me," she said.

Fingers crossed that any potential new employers realize the same thing.

another one - she seems ok at this time.... -

GroundReport | United States | Lauren Bernat Enjoys Internet Fame as YouTube Wii Fit Girl
Lauren Bernat Enjoys Internet Fame as YouTube Wii Fit Girl
by Ground Report June 10, 2008

When Lauren Bernat found out that her boyfriend posted a YouTube video of her hula-hooping in her underwear, she was livid. Boyfriend Giovanny Gutierrez said, "She was furious when she found out. She called me on the phone screaming her head off and then hung up on me."

Now Lauren Bernat has calmed down, he says, and is enjoying her brief Internet fame.

Lauren Bernat is the star of the YouTube sensation 'Why every guy should buy their girlfriend Wii Fit'-- a video that has garnered nearly 2 million views.

A graduate of the University of Florida and an Account Executive at Florida advertising agency Tinsely, Lauren Bernat's bio says she is a "nerd" who doesn't watch tv and "loves researching." Cute and smart--the making of a web phenomenon.

Taking the internet fame gig a step further, Giovanny Gutierrez, a web designer, has set up an I Love Lauren Bernat dynamic tribute page.

So, Lauren don't want to be part of frame? Oh well... boyfriend should told before post on video for permission.

I wouldn't mind having that Wii fit looks like fun :)

Interviewer: Well, I googled you, and I
Lauren Bernat: (interrupted his line) "Don't start....."
Interviewer: "Well I think you got a nice ass, you're in. Welcome to Hooters Restaurant, and please be here 7:00AM tomorrow"

Interviewer: Well, I googled you, and I
Lauren Bernat: (interrupted his line) "Don't start....."
Interviewer: "Well I think you got a nice ass, you're in. Welcome to Hooters Restaurant, and please be here 7:00AM tomorrow"

Not in model? It make more money than Hooters.

Back