why does hearing family is snob when introduce your deaf partner/buddies?

Damn, where's my epic facepalm!?

Jclarke, matajan shot your epic facepalm, lol.

AGAIN?! going on more pages with that stupid soap opera?!

Jclarke, matajan shot your epic facepalm, lol.

AGAIN?! going on more pages with that stupid soap opera?!
He dodged it, literally but...

nbx3q8.jpg

Who really knows, Shel?...$$$ can't buy True Love. Maybe it would give him the motivation to "work" for his own $$.
Had a friend, whose husband was very rich, she had everything imaginable, needed nothing. But she fell in love with a guy she worked with, that was very poor....she decided to divorce her husband and let him have everything, even her new car. She married the "poor" guy...and they lived "poorly" ever after!
Sounds like a "fairy tale".

I feel bad for my crushes who are not rich.

Sometime I realize I was good hearted, I was experienced in college preparatory school where they are type of people same as california school for the deaf.

Ever some of them went to ivy league as ex best friend who snob to me and he is ivy league i
lawyer, was alumni of california school for the deaf. And ex girlfriend from middle school went to dartmouth college, now was zoologist who enemy with me. I feel so sad because I realized how I feel they act back to me. My parents do not care about my buddies and always care about money ever ask everybody for more money. I was disappointed of this how I faced my parents always think of money and high expectation. My parents pressure one me had expectations from them like royal family.

Now, I am not surprised that you talked about someone who divorced then married poor guy but unbelivable I had seen ivy league friends married their partners who are same, some people do not mind to marry some people ever ingore others who are not liked by them. I feel I like find someone who had college degree and had money who can support me and future children but cannot depend on me every day if person struggle to earn high paying jobs, because I had experienced before, it is not good what kind of parents asked children for something ever if I am deaf and student at college, not get real job yet.

But if someone married someone is poor, will it influence on marriage and children?

Did you see many people become bad like living on street, gang, stripper, etc. may come from family or parents who not uneducated or very poor? Some think it is cool if someone seem like ghetto or drugger can influence on children become bad like their parents.

Do you understand? Respect me.

I feel bad for my crushes who are not rich.

Sometime I realize I was good hearted, I was experienced in college preparatory school where they are type of people same as california school for the deaf.

Ever some of them went to ivy league as ex best friend who snob to me and he is ivy league i
lawyer, was alumni of california school for the deaf. And ex girlfriend from middle school went to dartmouth college, now was zoologist who enemy with me. I feel so sad because I realized how I feel they act back to me. My parents do not care about my buddies and always care about money ever ask everybody for more money. I was disappointed of this how I faced my parents always think of money and high expectation. My parents pressure one me had expectations from them like royal family.

Now, I am not surprised that you talked about someone who divorced then married poor guy but unbelivable I had seen ivy league friends married their partners who are same, some people do not mind to marry some people ever ingore others who are not liked by them. I feel I like find someone who had college degree and had money who can support me and future children but cannot depend on me every day if person struggle to earn high paying jobs, because I had experienced before, it is not good what kind of parents asked children for something ever if I am deaf and student at college, not get real job yet.

But if someone married someone is poor, will it influence on marriage and children?

Did you see many people become bad like living on street, gang, stripper, etc. may come from family or parents who not uneducated or very poor? Some think it is cool if someone seem like ghetto or drugger can influence on children become bad like their parents.

Do you understand? Respect me.
Let me give you advice - and shut up for once..

I will tell you this only once, and it is very similar to what I have said on facebook

let me tell you something. Relationships can't be that perfect, it takes time to get to know each other, there is no need to rush or jump to conclusions, just enjoy the life that is in front of you, and please know - respect others are vital. All I can say, good luck.

/facepalm.

You had to go and bring this thread back up :lol:

I read his post the other day and was frankly disgusted by the part "I feel I like find someone who had college degree and had money who can support me and future children but cannot depend on me every day ..." et. al ... and "Did you see many people become bad like living on street, gang, stripper, etc. may come from family or parents who not uneducated or very poor?" Unless I'm really misunderstanding this whole post, there is no way I would respect him. Not in the slightest. Sorry.

Matajan. You're probably wondering why people are "mean". Please take a look at this ladder and theoretical framework on "moral" "intellegence":

Kohlberg's stages of moral development:

Level 1 (Pre-Conventional)
1. Obedience and punishment orientation
(How can I avoid punishment?)
2. Self-interest orientation
(What's in it for me?)
Level 2 (Conventional)
3. Interpersonal accord and conformity
(Social norms)
(The good boy/good girl attitude)
4. Authority and social-order maintaining orientation
(Law and order morality)
Level 3 (Post-Conventional)
5. Social contract orientation
6. Universal ethical principles
(Principled conscience)

Kohlberg_moral_stages_vop.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohlberg%27s_stages_of_moral_development

Figure out where you are in this ladder system. Then ask yourself why you're asking all of these questions...figure out who you are...date...and don't explicitly try to date someone who will meet your parents' strict, conservatist expectations. It does sounds like you're letting your parents dominate your conscious. Break free from that. I listen to my parents, but I don't ever take what they say as the exact road map to "Happiness". Seriously. If your parents require those things, then ask THEM why they have to be rich or "Ivy-League".

If you have more practiciable questions like "What kind of flowers should I bring on a first date, if any"? AD memebers will be courteous to answer those.

your parents are probably looking out for your "best" interest. However, if whatever you say is true and the scope of their requirements are that narrow and you decide that you want more freedom than that, just say "at least I don't like men".

I used to same tactic on my mom when she worried I was making a bad decision by going to a community college instead of a CSUS back in 2003. At the time I told her "at least I'm not doing drugs". Went to a UC and graduated in 2007.

your parents are probably looking out for your "best" interest. However, if whatever you say is true and the scope of their requirements are that narrow and you decide that you want more freedom than that, just say "at least I don't like men".

I used to same tactic on my mom when she worried I was making a bad decision by going to a community college instead of a CSUS back in 2003. At the time I told her "at least I'm not doing drugs". Went to a UC and graduated in 2007.

Good point.

If you can't ask yourself where you are or who you are....ask the paid person at the University who specializes in helping students with Asperger's.

I think you're mixed up and need basic identity issues to be straightened out.

Let me give you advice - and shut up for once..

I will tell you this only once, and it is very similar to what I have said on facebook

let me tell you something. Relationships can't be that perfect, it takes time to get to know each other, there is no need to rush or jump to conclusions, just enjoy the life that is in front of you, and please know - respect others are vital. All I can say, good luck.

:gpost: His reducant threads are tiring.

If your parents don't accept your decisions, then screw them. Just be yourself and pick whoever you like or feel so comfortable. Money is not that important. Just happiness is the most important.

OUR tax money that your 'rents spend...so, it is America's TAX money, so, [expletive] it.

You control your destiny, your future, and your life.. its NOT for your 'rents to control yours. What are you? 12 years old? c'mon, man.. i like that dude who is acted in "I am Sam". That dude is way better than you, he is aint complaining at all BUT he is DETERMINE that what he can do for HIMSELF. You gotta to learn from him and be sure that he might inspire you.

[expletive], man.

Back