Why do old man like young girls?

I think

I don't know how men date young girls, I'm 23 year old male and I really would like to date some one close to my age at least 19. However, even closer to my age would be better. The last girl I dated was 2 years older. I kind of like the idea of growing old together be it old fashioned or not.

That's like asking why do Deaf people like bagels? Not all Deaf people like bagels, and those that do do for different reasons. Likewise, not all old men like young girls, and for those that do, each one has his own reasons.

That's like asking why do Deaf people like bagels? Not all Deaf people like bagels, and those that do do for different reasons. Likewise, not all old men like young girls, and for those that do, each one has his own reasons.

lol I think it's much more complicated than that. I think this is a rather interesting sociological-cultural trend. The preference for certain thing is mostly stemmed from a cultural group you're in.

the related questions would be like this -
1. why do Americans like to drink strong coffee while Middle Eastern like Arabica coffee (50% less stronger)?

2. While do Americans like to drive big powerful cars while Japanese like small, gas-efficient cars?

3. Why is this country more racist than other country?

et cetera. maybe we're from this country where "young look" is emphasized the most for status purpose while it's opposite in other country. :dunno:

lol I think it's much more complicated than that. I think this is a rather interesting sociological-cultural trend. The preference for certain thing is mostly stemmed from a cultural group you're in.

the related questions would be like this -
1. why do Americans like to drink strong coffee while Middle Eastern like Arabica coffee (50% less stronger)?

2. While do Americans like to drive big powerful cars while Japanese like small, gas-efficient cars?

3. Why is this country more racist than other country?

et cetera. maybe we're from this country where "young look" is emphasized the most for status purpose while it's opposite in other country. :dunno:

:hmm: But those trends are overemphasized and aren't as strong as they are made out to be, so trying to answer those questions is like answering the Deaf people and bagels question.

Ok I will bite.
If I were to date a younger women this is why:

I am 35. Some women go into menopause even earlier than this year, if not they are nearing the end of being able to have children in a few short years. I have no children and want some so younger is better in some ways to have kids.

2.) Many women at my age already have kids, sometime tooooo many kids!
They don't want any more or they are unsure. I do not really want someone with kids already because also usually comes with ex-husband baggage (custody issues, fighting, threats, etc.) Some at this age who don't have kids that are 35+ even up to 38 are UNSURE about having kids. Umm unsure? Soon you will have no choice, sorry I pass, too wishy-washy.

3.) Maturity! Many at my age are revisiting their "lost years". Becoming teen age again, want to party party party, get convertible, dye their hair blond, get piercings, be wild. Most of the times even more immature than a 15 year old kid! No thanks! Total turn off.

Hard part for me is how young is too young? Too young and they are not old enough to know what they really want. Heck at any age who knows what stage in life they are in. Some shack up with older man to get $$, some because they are insecure, some because they want to see how it is. I have no time for them. Maybe 24 is probably lowest age? Maybe 30? No one can tell.

I think any woman no matter the age, you have to judge each one and make sure for real they want the same things you do. I don't know that I will date anyone younger. It is scary no matter how old a woman is they go through phases. Just have to find one that is sincere, but If I did go out with younger woman these would be my reasons.

read the single profiles of older women

It does not take many to realize there is a difference in outlook going on. They most often have a nice well thought out list of all the things they want and all the things they do not want. They make it very clear that they have priorities that have a lot to do with themselves and their personal space. They are done with a lot things and make that clear as well, BUT if you wish to join in and do what they want you are sure enough welcome. How inviting is that?

Please forgive the generalising. I am not putting them down it is what it is and there are a whole bunch of mighty wonderful older women out there. Mostly I find the single women in my own age group have a lot of personal issues with men of my group. These are things I have no desire to come into conflict with. In fact I am just not going to do it.

ha well I like young ladies specially age between 30-40 becuase they are fun and open mind spunky like strong minded . even though I am 45 reasonable atrractive so where the hell you guys been? ha

I'm a 29 year old woman and I like 18-20 year old guys. Why? because they are hot, and they are dying to have sex all the time, and if I look at them they get hard. Plus, it's fun to have a sexy young guy begging for you all the time. They get the benefit of a woman who is way better in bed than their just out of high school girl friends and who loves to fulfill their wildest fantasies.

There are no 35 year old guys who look the way I like my boys (barring rockstars who do it for a living) and old guys are hairy and boring. The boys get what they want, experience, and I get what I want.

I'm a 29 year old woman and I like 18-20 year old guys. Why? because they are hot, and they are dying to have sex all the time, and if I look at them they get hard. Plus, it's fun to have a sexy young guy begging for you all the time. They get the benefit of a woman who is way better in bed than their just out of high school girl friends and who loves to fulfill their wildest fantasies.

There are no 35 year old guys who look the way I like my boys (barring rockstars who do it for a living) and old guys are hairy and boring. The boys get what they want, experience, and I get what I want.

ha ha Yeah!

well some not shallow people, if they are happy then thats great for them.

I was in what some might refer to as a SD/GD relationship. Worked great for us. Both of us were extremely happy until she passed away too soon.

Old ladies are too loose, where the echo sounds come from.

Young ladies are too tight, where the squeaky sounds come from.

HUH? no not every older women r loose. It just variety. From my knowledge, it is the adrenaline the older men seek. Some women wants the same from younger boys but they want mature type so it was obvious for men to be noticed that they are after much younger females. I noticed and heard the similar thing is men say oh its tight, nice skin, nice breasts, and so on while the older women wrinkles through or get saggy in some area.. so it means they are just there for pleasure or someone to keep them company instead of vows. I was like wtf.. you agreed upon vows of marriage (you know, until death we part, in sickness, etc) so it says you agree to stay with the woman no matter how they come out to be. I admit that I do get turned on by younger women if they put me on fire on purpose but the guys who gets horny just looking at them... come on.. what life is that?

Old men!

Cos Old men think they can stretch their egos with young women.. and make the women submissive! and probably accessorize themselves..I was with an old man who thinks I'm too independent.. wat is that suppose to mean?

I don't know....Desire to feel young again and enjoy feeling like the needed hero of a "damsel" instead of an "elderly woman" ?

Oh boy, My sister married to 29 yrs older man. So now he passed away and heard that she have a new bf so I dont know much about him.

I got to thinking about this thread and I think but I'm not sure its maybe a need to 'show off'? The reason I'm saying this is my step-father won't shut up about his girlfriend he is 59 and his girlfriend is 38. And all he does is brag :roll:

That's just sad.

It probably more on the "I want to feel young again" thing. By finding a younger gal, that helps them feel young again, and relive what they have forgotten. Also, younger women go for older men, cause they are more well behave then their peers.

Back