Why do old man like young girls?

maybe the younger girls are sooo cock-hungry they suck harder and *wants to watch the cum* like crazed banana sabotager
whereas older women is less hurried and the older men cant get it up without the fuss?

maybe the younger girls are sooo cock-hungry they suck harder and *wants to watch the cum* like crazed banana sabotager
whereas older women is less hurried and the older men cant get it up without the fuss?

LOL! I would say that young girls go after older guys because of $$$ yea you can say that they are gold diggers, or sugar daddies.

hmmmmm, ok so youre saying some people just dont give a shit, so they both happens to share the same interest, like bonking, and maybe they chemistry given with age gaps- may be adjusted that chemstry, hmmm ok
it seems you're reminding me that the old/young couple might be abit strange but if they're happy and are genuinely like and care for each other so we should be happy for them too (in a more genuine way too) i can kind of appreciate what you are saying

ha whatever it works for them that is none of my business. . I have seen too many older guys go after young gals and older ladies go after young guys. Yet, they are in relationships for pretty long time. isn't it strange?

hmmm another good point you observed, i didnt think of it till now, . . that um maybe, they 'last' because of the lack of peer pressure impose on them as couples, like they dont have to attend each other relatives' functions, like weddings, to face dissaprovals?. But then again, how they do it like go to weddings on their own? (suppose they might, and may bang others as a fling with the 'same age' then come back together talking about their adventures?!
i gotta stop this wild imaginations lol, but im just saying it sure a mystery about how the odd age-gapped couple lasts, gee maybe plainly they just in love...and with minus the added pressure to please everyone with they differently budgeted wealth or ideas of what to wear, i dunno...i guess there's a whole lof of factors, combinations or just plain luck
another idea is, the younger have intense interest in say art history, no one around same age reciprocates but the older freind-turned lover may share it, and indeed they may take it further to explore their fantasties (not purely sexual) but more like the ideas of romanticism (yes sex in there) but the whole thing is like intellectual/life passionate kind of exhilieration, a way of how the bond gave them an oppurtunity to LIVE like that, i mean actualise their hopes and dreams. Both old and stale are both 'somewhat' sharing the 'im over the hill feelings' saps out happiness, whereas the both young and fresh but with no idea how long the fresh will stay (like breads straight out the bakery - not in plastic bags) the youngs are havent got the 'older teacher/young student type chemistry' so they both are unsure and still have questions and yet they havent discovered whats their real passions are, and in 'pressure' to hold face in front of the 'lots of freinds' only to find out they only themselves in part of the whole 'game' as sports-the walking-talking maniquin pieces LOL and not 'characters with history books under their arms ready to show and tell. yeah i dunno , but i hope this attemp to describe the why's here isnt toooo absurd!
Dramas movies sometimes have this themes and they are interesting to watch, especially the british films.

wow, you had to say that.

heheh at grummer. poor ya that your wild imaginations got out and won't stop. well, I am not expert on that area of ages gap. i have talked with numerous people about their ages gap and just notice that in them. I sure wish i knew what are older people's secrets by meshing the young people to stay with them. lol.

heheh at grummer. poor ya that your wild imaginations got out and won't stop. well, I am not expert on that area of ages gap. i have talked with numerous people about their ages gap and just notice that in them. I sure wish i knew what are older people's secrets by meshing the young people to stay with them. lol.

If you're 10 years young than me, and never had kids. Hello at you! :naughty:

i wish i knew too.
:cool2:

maybe just maybe

It is because some of us still get rock hard and can do everything we could when we were young with about 3 decades of learning experience and are often really really nice people.

Many of you have explained it well. But beware, young women who like old men are gold diggers! The old men must be loney to want a woman half his age.

It is because they are weird horny old guys. There is not much you can do to prevent this. Just don't wear revealing clothes.

I disagree.

There is another thread on here about what age difference (in years) you will tolerate. You can buy into stereotypes about gold-diggers and sexual predators, but in my experience older men like young women because they don't have the same mental/emotional baggage. Older women are self-conscious about being old.. they have children and even grandchildren. Older women date younger men as well, and I think the idea is more to escape from reality for a while and have a good time. Dealing with another person's emotional crisis is more difficult if you are having one as well. I am not interested in someone for their money. I wouldn't date someone who didn't want to work for a living, but that is a matter of pride, not money. It is awfully hard to find a guy my age who has come into his own. I feel like I am fully comfortable in my own skin and that I have found my place in the world. Not many people my age can say that. Not to mention I am intimidating as hell, intelligence usually is, and older guys aren't afraid to talk to me.

Lots of you people got variety of perspectives which is proper and it is something you assume or knew by facts. I have been chased by lot younger girls or much older ladies, it actually depends on individuals from my experiences. I rather 7 yrs younger or a year older range then I am because of maturity and understanding of life. I have witnessed some odd couples by age or behaviors, they variety. The only GOOD reason I support is RIGHT couple, ages are just numbers if it is all based on REAL love and happiness.

Both sexes who are after younger person often after adrenaline in relationships. And yeah some younger girls seek security in physical, emotions, maturity, and money not love unless it is one of a kind.

Why do old man like young girls? That neen arounds for years and years and years about older men like younger girls instead of being with women their own group age. Number 1. they feel attractive to younger girls, 2. older men chasing younger women contributes to human longevity and the survival of the species (which I think is bull), 3. Men unsure of himself and he feels superior to the younger female, 4. sex , 5. Small number of older men is enough to postpone the date with death because natural selection fights life-shortening mutations until the species is finished reproducing, (Which I believe is silly). But I am sure there is other good side of this that why younger women date older man. So,, Probably because they are mature, they have money, they are more experinces, more grown up... who knows. But now days older women can date younger man just as well as older men dating young woman.

young girls think old men knew how to satisfactory them in bed.

Back