Why do old man like young girls?

So there are some guys who like older women. Big whoop.

Don't forget that Ashton Ketcher dated Cameron Diaz.

Hulk Hogan's ex wife is dating a 19 yr old guy.

So...age is no longer a matter in relationships...it's HOW the people handle relationships by skills and knowledge and everything so age never matters.

I perfer to date women around my age so that's plenty good enough for me. I am not interested in dating women 10 years older or so than I am.

no, its the media, they done superb job of convincing you younger woman are far better, like its a prized goblet.

old men like to be reminded of their youthfulness and younger women do a great job of it. these men need to learn to grow up as they're not getting any younger.

I notice alot of women my age (42) have let themselves go, so in this case the younger women still often dress for their man = sexier, more attractive, etc.

On a side note, I get 20 year olds asking me out. I take good care of myself, love being a woman and don't dress all frumpy and old. yup, for the record, my man is younger than I am.

I refuse to let myself go either..I exercise at least an hour a day, did a total makeover with my eating habits, and still dress up just to go to the store, mall, park and whatnot...

My father is 19 years older than my mother. They've been married for almost 37 years. He became my father at 51. He has seen everything since former President Herbert Hoover.

My aunt's married at 16. They remain together now.

I used to go out with older men. I ended up marrying my hubby who is a few years younger than me. I robbed the cradle.

My father is 19 years older than my mother. They've been married for almost 37 years. He became my father at 51. He has seen everything since former President Herbert Hoover.

My aunt's married at 16. They remain together now.

I used to go out with older men. I ended up marrying my hubby who is a few years younger than me. I robbed the cradle.

Wow! He became a father at 51 years old? Your father sounds so interesting. I love to meet people who have seen so much history and learn from them. If you don't mind my asking..how old is your father?

sure, He was born in 1926. He'll be 83 this Nov. He is still alive, and his mind's healthy.

I won't go for old men. I rather 19-27 years old, im 22. I wouldn't feel comfortable with old men cuz feel like they are my dad.

my freind lied to a pair of 18yos he said he was 26, he rooted them both and he's 40

Negative. More older female attractive young adult gentleman, because they just want to feel young adult again. :D

Indeed, when old men go for young. and old women said.. why not? Go for young men.

What's not to like?
That is the better way to ask the question?
when people ask this it is assumed that it is not ok for them to like younger women...
What's not to like?
it's very obvious. nothin wrong with it.

Our ageist society

I am an older single man and a younger women is the most beautiful thing in the world. And the older I get the more of them there are. And they don't care any more about my money than the ones my own age: less in fact. Does there have to be a reason why? God made us this way that is why. It is just the way it is. To your older man you will always be a beautiful princess no matter what
you may think you look like. And thank God for that.

And for all of you out there that are younger men and women- look into yourselves- do you value an older persons life less than a younger persons?
It is an insidious thing that has happened in our society from all the advertising objectification of youth and using sex to sell and exploitation of youth to make more money. Not everyone has it but believe me it is out there and I sure see it in forums here in America.

Some Young ladies like go out with older men too. :)

Back