Why do mosey people talk about people in a negative way without knowing the person?

Jennysworld1

Reaction score
You don't judge a book by its cover all you have to do it over the book and learn

You mean "mostly" not "mosey" Maybe you can open the dictionary and learn from it too! And yes, your saying about not judging by the cover, but read through.. Yes, we all do need to get to know someone when you are interested in someone for a relationship toward marriage. You need to be sure with that person as well. You have to also built foundation in the relationship you are in. Look at this way, how can a house stand without foundation? You need to built a basement which is true up north because of the frost line in the ground. But down south like Florida, it is just inches but still have foundation to support a house down there. So, you need to have that to make relationship works. And together. Not just yourself.

So, I agree with you. You also have to get to know someone by really seeing more than just appearance. Try a year or more. 4 seasons really affect you. Does that person shows depression during winter and has cabin fever? And how bubbly in summer time? Big differences. This is a fact that many people, no offense, has mental illnesses. Even many do not notice. But you can tell. Look at personalities, how they talk, how they act. And how they dress. You need to be presentable. You have to go beyond just nine whole yard to get to know someone. Very few fortunate meet and marry same day and for rest of their lives together. But it is not for everyone. Best bet is to be friends first and get to know someone then when you both know it, then what are you waiting for? Get married! Reason for that is if you say you both are ready and already know each other, then if you both said getting married in 2 years. You will have fightings, changing minds, cold feet, etc. That is what happened with one of my ex-girlfriends I knew for like 9 years together. We were just friends for 9 years then one night, just like that, she wanted to marry me so I proposed then she kept changing minds for a month then I had to break off. We should have gotten married that weekend and then no divorce. I do not believe in divorce. As a Christian, it is wrong to divorce except for one as in adultery.

Back