Why do fools play games?

Sophia26

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of making a fool of myself for guys. Case in point: For the past two weeks at school, I've notice that a guy name S* has been noticing me. I haven't been paying any attention until lately he's been showing up every place that I'm in; even his friend has been telling him if I'm around or not. Well this past thrusday, I was here early catching up on some work in the library and there was a film shoot going on across the hall. On several occasion, he have been coming to the library to get look at me and this day he was really aggressive. I count it, ten times. So I did what any person would do, I asked him out and lo and behold, he has a girlfirend.

My question is why would he go throught all that trouble knowing that he has a girlfriend? I can understand if he was interested in me but when you are that aggressive, I'm going to say something.

I went home feeling like a loser and I was disgusted because I made a complete jackass out of myself for asking him out. All because I read his signals and thought he like me.

I'm tired.

You better play their game and try win by punch his face. Or kick their balls! :lol:

Sophia26 said:
I am sick and tired of making a fool of myself for guys. Case in point: For the past two weeks at school, I've notice that a guy name S* has been noticing me. I haven't been paying any attention until lately he's been showing up every place that I'm in; even his friend has been telling him if I'm around or not. Well this past thrusday, I was here early catching up on some work in the library and there was a film shoot going on across the hall. On several occasion, he have been coming to the library to get look at me and this day he was really aggressive. I count it, ten times. So I did what any person would do, I asked him out and lo and behold, he has a girlfirend.

My question is why would he go throught all that trouble knowing that he has a girlfriend? I can understand if he was interested in me but when you are that aggressive, I'm going to say something.

I went home feeling like a loser and I was disgusted because I made a complete jackass out of myself for asking him out. All because I read his signals and thought he like me.

I'm tired.

Make sure to ask around through your friends to see, if that guy has a girlfriend or not...so this way you won't be feelin' loser. ;)

Why don't you talk to his girlfriend. That might knock some sense into him.

yeah tell his girlfriend that he has been bothering you as giving you the signals, the look, etc.. so that way his gf can tell him not to do it...

Hi Sophia26 ,

I understand where you are coming from and how you felt about what he had done by giving you those signals....

It happened to me once, When I was in high school , This boy was in the same grade as me...Everytime I walked in the hallway after each bell that rings for the next class he would be following me...staring at me...even smiling at me even when he passed me by in the hallways ...He was in one of my class too, He would sit next to me ...He would always look at me and say ' Hi '....so I started to have a sort of a crush on him , and I asked him if he would like to go to the dance with me.....He said He would love to but he already has a girlfriend...I couldn't believe what I was hearing... why giving me all those signals if he is already taken by someone else....

Then a few days later I would ignore him and wouldn't even say ' Hi ' then he would come up to me after class and asked me why I was ignoring him I simply told him He shouldn't have given me those signals making me feel that he was interesting in me.....He laughed and said I do like you alot and think you are very pretty...Then I realized that maybe he just wants to look at girls passing by....And I was flatter that I was one of them....

So , as we all do is look at guys / gals because we may think theyre cute or pretty etc.....sometimes it make us feel good inside that we are being looked at when we are passing by....

Maybe that's what he was doing.....by taking a nice look at you because he thinks you are pretty....Have you ever thought of that ?....

pimpdaddyposse said:
yeah tell his girlfriend that he has been bothering you as giving you the signals, the look, etc.. so that way his gf can tell him not to do it...

Let's his girlfriend catch him doing that ..She'll :slap: him! or :locked: him up in a basement!...

^Angel^ said:
Hi Sophia26 ,

I understand where you are coming from and how you felt about what he had done by giving you those signals....

It happened to me once, When I was in high school , This boy was in the same grade as me...Everytime I walked in the hallway after each bell that rings for the next class he would be following me...staring at me...even smiling at me even when he passed me by in the hallways ...He was in one of my class too, He would sit next to me ...He would always look at me and say ' Hi '....so I started to have a sort of a crush on him , and I asked him if he would like to go to the dance with me.....He said He would love to but he already has a girlfriend...I couldn't believe what I was hearing... why giving me all those signals if he is already taken by someone else....

Then a few days later I would ignore him and wouldn't even say ' Hi ' then he would come up to me after class and asked me why I was ignoring him I simply told him He shouldn't have given me those signals making me feel that he was interesting in me.....He laughed and said I do like you alot and think you are very pretty...Then I realized that maybe he just wants to look at girls passing by....And I was flatter that I was one of them....

So , as we all do is look at guys / gals because we may think theyre cute or pretty etc.....sometimes it make us feel good inside that we are being looked at when we are passing by....

Maybe that's what he was doing.....by taking a nice look at you because he thinks you are pretty....Have you ever thought of that ?....

Yes, I have thought of that but here the thing, I will say something about it. If I'm getting attention for any reason at all, I will step up and speak my mind.

pimpdaddyposse said:

No, I couldn't do that to him, he's really a nice guy. Probably one of the nicest guys here at this fucked up school. I just gave him something to think about b/c I have yet to see him. Maybe he's avoiding me. Who knows.

Hm. That really sucks. It happened me couple of the times. :werd: Men are just confused. They cannot decide on which girl so they just "schwang!!" [a lingo used by that blonde dude on "Wayne's World] to every girl they find attractive.

I am an aggressive girl- brazen to some but nevertheless I always confront to them and ask them straight if they like me or what, and they always feel stumbled and speechless. I usually knew what would happen after the first time. Been there, done that so every time I see somebody interesting in me and the body language say it, i will just be blunt and say, "Cut the chase, if you want to ask me out, ask now because I probably won't be interested in you in couple of days. Time is everything." Cold and unromantic but at least it would straight the men out ;)
Hm, that is how I got my boyfriends... by telling them to ask me out or lose me. :-X That may be a VERY bad strategy since it always came to a point where I ended up breaking it off.

Hm... :whip: [seeing her future as Dominatrix] :rofl:

gnarlydorkette said:
Hm. That really sucks. It happened me couple of the times. :werd: Men are just confused. They cannot decide on which girl so they just "schwang!!" [a lingo used by that blonde dude on "Wayne's World] to every girl they find attractive.

I am an aggressive girl- brazen to some but nevertheless I always confront to them and ask them straight if they like me or what, and they always feel stumbled and speechless. I usually knew what would happen after the first time. Been there, done that so every time I see somebody interesting in me and the body language say it, i will just be blunt and say, "Cut the chase, if you want to ask me out, ask now because I probably won't be interested in you in couple of days. Time is everything." Cold and unromantic but at least it would straight the men out ;)
Hm, that is how I got my boyfriends... by telling them to ask me out or lose me. :-X That may be a VERY bad strategy since it always came to a point where I ended up breaking it off.

Hm... :whip: [seeing her future as Dominatrix] :rofl:

I'm aggressive too; like a snake, quiet but will strike when the time is right. Eh, who knows; right now I got to worry about his friend whom I almost positive that he's jealous because I haven't shown any interest in him at all. I keep asking his friends out but not him.

Can I borrow that line? I like it, I think I will use it the next time I catch a guy "stare stalk" me.

I'm actually quite timid when it comes to guys. In high school, I got asked out at least twice a week. It was overwhelming. I could honestly say after I turned 16, I've never been single. Then when I turned 19, I decided I was going to take a time out from guys.... two months later I met my "hubby".

My "hubby" was really shy compared to me. So I had to be the aggressive one.. it was a nice change.

Back