Why are deaf people against those with hearing learning asl?

Ugh, I hate it when a post is written as one super huge paragraph. That's just too much. I can't even tell when a new idea begins. It's too much.
Tell me about it! I'm in some online courses at a college, yet some students would make a post that's one paragraph that's equal to about 2 pages without any break in it. I immediately discard the post and makes a comment, I refuse to read your super huge paragraph till you properly break them into the correct paragraphs as it's intended to be.

sonocativo

Tell me about it! I'm in some online courses at a college, yet some students would make a post that's one paragraph that's equal to about 2 pages without any break in it. I immediately discard the post and makes a comment, I refuse to read your super huge paragraph till you properly break them into the correct paragraphs as it's intended to be.
sentences.

I can understand Deaf being bored by hearing people trying to learn ASL. If I were the parent of a deaf child, I would want all the hearing children in the neighborhood to know ASL so my child would have playmates. I am taking ASL as Donovan Scholar (+age 65) at a local college. I get excited when I can under some of the closed captioning on the news. But, I am reluctant to go intrude at a deaf coffee because I feel that they don't want to be bothered with me.
I want to teach my young niece some signs so as she ages she can learn the language properly.

sonocativo

I can understand Deaf being bored by hearing people trying to learn ASL. If I were the parent of a deaf child, I would want all the hearing children in the neighborhood to know ASL so my child would have playmates. I am taking ASL as Donovan Scholar (+age 65) at a local college. I get excited when I can under some of the closed captioning on the news. But, I am reluctant to go intrude at a deaf coffee because I feel that they don't want to be bothered with me.
I want to teach my young niece some signs so as she ages she can learn the language properly.
could even be an interpreter in the future.

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk