Who's kid doesn't like chocolate??

chris' mom

Reaction score
My 6 year old doesn't like chocolate. I am always forgetting!! He had to remind me again today when my girlscout cookies were delivered. I feel so terrible that I forgot..

I guess any kid who is allergic to chocolate or peanuts won't like most chocolate candies. :dunno:

When my youngest daughter was little she would not eat chocolate. Only candies of fruit flavor. When she got older then she started to eat some.

I think maybe too strong a flavor for some children.

Im not the biggest fan of chocolate..i have to be in the mood for it...

I hate peanut butter!! always have..... does that count? :giggle: Or would that be off topic?

I hate peanut butter!! always have..... does that count? :giggle: Or would that be off topic?

It could be on topic..lol..

It's just really sucks having to buy chocolate snackes for one kid, fruity snacks for the other and the third doesn't care as long as it's food

I'm not fond of chocolate, but I do eat special chocolate if I feel like it... such as dark chocolate or part-chocolate like Reeses, Twix, Carmello, etc.

I also only like chocolate as part of something else. Like Reeses and Butterfinger , chocolate covered orange and raspberry jellies, etc.

I bought girlscout cookies and got peanut butter covered with chocolate and Thin MInts

Did they make their cookies smaller than it was for years?

Couple of weeks ago, I was reading where they were making their cookies smaller this year.

Did they make their cookies smaller than it was for years?

Couple of weeks ago, I was reading where they were making their cookies smaller this year.

Candy bars seems to be smaller than what they used to be as well.

I was just talking about that with another person. Seems like regular candy bars are smaller than before. :dunno:

Maybe because I grew up, and candy bars used to be big to me. :giggle:

They seemed to go quicker..I didn't notice i didn't buy them last year..I remember selling those thing way back when..

I'm with some of the others. I really am not a big chocolate fan. I have to be in the mood for it. I prefer caramel, strawberry, or vanilla to chocolate. I also love mocha flavor.

I didn't like chocolate as a kid but now I'm addicted to dark chocolate. I still hate any other kind of chocolates but I only like dark chocolate.

As for my kid, he loves any kind of candy...silly boy.

When I was a kid, I really hate Chocolate candies... Right now, Im an okay with Chocolate but must be on mood for them.

mostly kids who hates chocolates they later can eat whether chose!

my cousin always like eat chocolates lots

All *my* five boys LOVE Chocolate... me include :D

I only remember one girl when I was at board school in South Africa who didn't like chocolate.

That's all...

Jamie

i am so addicted to dark chocolate. i do eat regular milk chocolates but after i ate it and i regret it all the time. :roll:

my kids seem to like dark chocolate more than regular chocolates. They dont eat chocolate often though.

Ohhh we love chocolates! MMMM! But not all the time. :) I am only one in this house HATES peanut butter candies, cookies, ice cream etc...I only like it on my toast, that's it.

Back