Who's going to

and before abbey was on 1st floor, now moved to basenment floor next to old book store...it's awsome place

TinyStrawberry said:
Not me.. I would LIKE to go but I cannot afford it :-(
Could someone buy me a ticket to fly there? :D

Aw :tears: ... try save up some money :) or burrow from parents :naughty:
or sell something u don't need :)

<EDIT> ASK Bill Gates for some money his phone nbr is 1-800-bil-lion :rofl:

Last edited:
DeafSCUBA98 said:
Aw :tears: ... try save up some money :) or burrow from parents :naughty:
or sell something u don't need :)

<EDIT> ASK Bill Gates for some money his phone nbr is 1-800-bil-lion :rofl:

:rofl: that would be NICE if we could contact Bill Gates and BEG for some money from him as he obviously is too rich and won't be able to spend ALL of his billions within his lifetime! :P

TinyStrawberry said:
Not me.. I would LIKE to go but I cannot afford it :-(
Could someone buy me a ticket to fly there? :D

Or other thing.. try ask Fly Free to give you a ride there. she have wings ;) as u see she's fly free "fly for free!"

Something new about Gallaudet?

SAC-Bldg_smx.gif

http://sac.gallaudet.edu/aboutsac/

A list of the building's depts and activities
http://sac.gallaudet.edu/departments/

Unfortunately, I did not get to see the inside of SAC before I graduated. They demolished an old gym where I had my Personal Discovery classes, and then worked on SAC. It was getting finished during my senior year, and they even added those brick walls to the football field's benches. Looks nice. My friends who are still students at gally say the P.O. mailboxes just moved from that place near SHS to SAC which is a lot convenient! Also, they reconstructed the art building (WAB) - so we art majors HAD to take classes in the far left corner in a building we called Appleby during my senior year as well. LOL A wonder I could eat a whole pizza almost everyday and still maintain my weight. But I think the new WAB looks great, and I was in it - with a new place for an art gallery instead of that crampy small room we'd use at the old WAB a few years ago.

I will not be at the homecomin' - too far and a little pricey at this time, and we are focusing on buying a new house this year. Maybe in a few years! Do have fun if you attend, guys!

What a bugger that I didn't get the chance to visit Gally when I had the chance...:( Well, at the time when I was in MD, it wasn't the greatest time -- sister had just lost her baby and we all were not in the greatest mood to be touristy and the sorts, you know? So, next time, I'm sure it'll be a better time for me to visit different places in Washington, DC and Gally as well.

wow, i'm wondering if the buliding is over? last time i went to gally was 1997 for close-up program.

Aw... i cannot go to Gally homecomming this year.. wish i could go so i can meet some of u ADers... My boss say that i can't go due to too many people asked same weekend off. and i have a week off from oct 13 to 20. GRRR!!!! oh well.. hopefully i can go Next year :)

Liza said:
Something new about Gallaudet?

Unfortunately, I did not get to see the inside of SAC before I graduated. They demolished an old gym where I had my Personal Discovery classes, and then worked on SAC.

Liza -- yes thats been added there at Gally and i was so amazed on how it looked when i went to the Gally HC last year 2002

Back