Who's going to

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
Gally H.C. and RF

Who's going to Gally homecomming on Oct 10? I'm planning on flying to gally oct 9 and stay there till oct 13 :)

Or who's going to Gally Rockfest this comming spring?

Last edited:
count me in cuz I will be a student there... and count Fly Free in cuz she will always go there from what she told me... ;)

PDP- Hope to see you there.. i ll try to remmy your face from your advator. u try remmy my face from my advator i'll show up with tank, fins, mask, etc.. :D

PDP is correct LOL im always there every year for the Gally HC :lol:

as for the Gally RF -- more likely ill not be there as ive stopped going to the RF/BF years ago

DeafSCUBA98 said:
PDP- Hope to see you there.. i ll try to remmy your face from your advator. u try remmy my face from my advator i'll show up with tank, fins, mask, etc.. :D
then it's on I'll look for you or it's :slap: time!

Fly Free said:
PDP is correct LOL im always there every year for the Gally HC :lol:

as for the Gally RF -- more likely ill not be there as ive stopped going to the RF/BF years ago

hope to see you there fly free.. :)

Carebearx13x said:
I will be there since I'm a student. :) Looking forward to meet some of you guys.

hope to meet you around.. i am planning on either sleeping in clerc dorm or ballard dorm :)

vvti low rolla said:
not going cuz...gallaudet policy on beers suck.

Gally is now a dry campus qq thats a first ive heard LOL -- i know RIT is now a dry campus

Fly Free said:
Gally is now a dry campus qq thats a first ive heard LOL -- i know RIT is now a dry campus

haha no, it's not a dry campus.

We have dry dorms but it only applies to freshmen dorms. :)

I don't think the rules have changed, but I will find out during the NSO week next week.

actually, im talkin about homecoming party, they won't serve beers at homecoming party but in student center during homecoming weekend. student center place where they serves foods and blah, so might drink beers there ONLY. you can bring beers to any dorms, but freshmans' dorm. i like to drink beers at homecoming party, but they can't allow.

i know the shits cuz i am ex gallaudet.

Not me.. I would LIKE to go but I cannot afford it :-(
Could someone buy me a ticket to fly there? :D

Carebearx13x said:
haha no, it's not a dry campus.

We have dry dorms but it only applies to freshmen dorms. :)

I don't think the rules have changed, but I will find out during the NSO week next week.

ahh gotcha Carebear -- thanks for the correction LOL

vvti low rolla said:
actually, im talkin about homecoming party, they won't serve beers at homecoming party but in student center during homecoming weekend. student center place where they serves foods and blah, so might drink beers there ONLY. you can bring beers to any dorms, but freshmans' dorm. i like to drink beers at homecoming party, but they can't allow.

i know the shits cuz i am ex gallaudet.

uhmm ive not paid much attention in the last several years -- but might u be referring to the Abbey qq last i heard that has closed quite a while ago hasnt it qq :dunno: of any updates in ref to this as ive lost track LOL

yes it was abbey, but i think they changed from abbey to something i ain't sure....i just forgot bec i try TO FORGOT about gallaudet :o

Back