Who's going to Gallaudet Rockfest this 2004?

VamPyroX said:
That sounds like a good idea! Who knows, we might all end having an all-night orgy! :naughty:

LOL, I think none of us will sleep.....I think this is better way.....cuz hotel are picky about too many people in one room and you dont have to decide which room you will be with, if we all get adjourning rooms with the doors in between :) :3some:

Last time I knew gally to charge for renting dorm room - 14 bucks. Has that changed now? There's the GUKCC hotel on campus, with a little cafe that has buffet for breakfast and lunch as far as I remember.

Liza said:
Last time I knew gally to charge for renting dorm room - 14 bucks. Has that changed now? There's the GUKCC hotel on campus, with a little cafe that has buffet for breakfast and lunch as far as I remember.
Yea - it cost like 115 a night - I stayed there few times and it's okay, just two stars instead of five.... :|

I live in baltimore maryland. If you guys are interested I can give you prices of some hotels out here in Maryland (silver spring) its only like 20 mins away from DC... Let me know guys

Oh Awe...

I"ve been in Rockfest '89 pretty wild and party'n.. miss that ages..
Interesting this year rockfest 2004. I cannot come to there due stuck glued by my kids... ((chuckles))
When my kids are grown up and become responbile fully.... I would be able to go Gally pays visits. :)

HMMMM, I should go there, but no guarantee though. Since CSDF staff and students have a spring break on that weekend of April 16, so therefore, I will be FREE. Hmm, I know one or two lives in VA.

Is it definitly the weekend of the 16th? I want to make my HOtel reservations and take the weekend off from work.

AquaMaiden said:
Yea - it cost like 115 a night - I stayed there few times and it's okay, just two stars instead of five.... :|

I agree.. 2 stars out of 5!! I was surprised to see how small it was...... for something that cost that much! If you have a friend who works at the bistro, get his or her hotel discount!

Uhhh, gally girls are easy? PLEASE. :fu: I never put out for anyone the whole time I was at gally altho I might've gone to 2nd and third base a few times and turned down some offers from women and men alike. :eek2:

I probably will go there.. My cousin is a Gallaudet student (his last year in Master's) so I do have a place to crash :D

Last edited:
Back