Whoo-hoo! I'm not going to jail!

Xero

Reaction score
Yeah! You heard that right! I ain't going to jail! Haha! Whee! I'm on probation since last year, and I just beat the shit out of a minor (he's 17) and put him in the hospital, and the judge just let me off with NO consequences (well, I spent a night in jail after they arrested me).

Haha, the little shithead asked for me. He done went too far and fucked with my car, so I took a baseball bat to his face :) Broke his jaw in 4 places, broke his nose, knocked out 3 of his teeth, and pretty much deformed his face :)

I'M INVNICIBLE!

Moral of the story -- You got a problem with me, fuck with me, but when you fuck with my car, I'm gonna fuck you up.

Originally posted by Xero
Yeah! You heard that right! I ain't going to jail! Haha! Whee! I'm on probation since last year, and I just beat the shit out of a minor (he's 17) and put him in the hospital, and the judge just let me off with NO consequences (well, I spent a night in jail after they arrested me).

Haha, the little shithead asked for me. He done went too far and fucked with my car, so I took a baseball bat to his face :) Broke his jaw in 4 places, broke his nose, knocked out 3 of his teeth, and pretty much deformed his face :)

I'M INVNICIBLE!

Moral of the story -- You got a problem with me, fuck with me, but when you fuck with my car, I'm gonna fuck you up.

who are you?

:eek: :crazy: Well you beat 17 yr old boy, broke his jaw and etc...Ummm, I don't think its funny. I understand that you are upset that he fucked with your car but is it necessary to be violence & beat someone up? Is there any other alternative way to revenge him other than beating someone up? :dunno:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:eek: :crazy: Well you beat 17 yr old boy, broke his jaw and etc...Ummm, I don't think its funny. I understand that you are upset that he fucked with your car but is it necessary to be violence & beat someone up? Is there any other alternative way to revenge him other than beating someone up? :dunno:

oh yeah, i agreed with you, heather!

Wow...you are such a man. NOT. You should have gone back to jail. 18 years old and already have an arrest record. Those things can haunt you for the rest of your life.

:eek:.. What a :crazy: u are. 17 yrs old and if ur older.. u shld go jail not him. I don't see any funny there.

aww poor 17 years old boy.. You will have hard time to find a job since u been in jail I don;t think it funny anyways:ugh:

:eek: what if you have 17 years old son.. some one beat yer son up how yer feel ?? geeez you are veryyyyyy :crazy:

Damn, thats not cool. I mean he fucked up your car...but you put him in the hospital? Damn, at least you could have gotten evidence and took him to court and got your car repaired.

Not cool at all! Go get some help!

I dont PITY u at all u need to get a brain, U should have gone to jail served time for this and pay the restitution for what u have done, U DAMAGED his face and now he s got the high bill U Should have used ur brain and took him to court for this! fucking someone up like that shows ur SO immature and not mature enuff to grow the hell up RME!!!!

Uh I don't think going to break someone's jaw is going to solve anything...

you ALMOST killed him! sure, he did fuck up your car but just how did he fuck up your car? No matter what happened to your car, there's no way to beat the fuck outta him and put him in the hospital...you SHOULD'VE payed for the bills that he got, and you SHOULD'VE sent a year in prison or so, but i just don't know why the judge is releasing you...and if it because you are deaf, that's no excuse. Well some of his relatives or friends might seek revenge on you for him and you better watch your ass, Xero...

I'M INVNICIBLE!

:lol: Whoopie! I never use any kind of weapons... I fought with my bare hands... I prefer to solve problems by talking it out first. If you fuck with me. You will wish that you weren't born! :o
They have used any kind of weapons on me and look at me, I'm still alive and kicking! :naughty:

"Violence begets violence."

"Make love, not war."

Buddy..you're just doing smack-talking.. when the trouble hits you right in the face.. you're gonna go running to Mommy!! :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'M INVNICIBLE!

Well, You're on the criminal record EVERYWHERE in state to state (NCIC; National Criminal Information Center) linked with every cruiser's puters. Records stays for lifetime! You'll have to pay for the hospital and ambulance bills it's still on your NCIC record till you PAID off the bill then NCIC will remove the medical bills except the criminal records!

Back