Who will win NBA championship?

Unbelievable! Cavs almost lost Magics last night but LeBron James had just one second to try an incredible three-pointer.
MSN-Emoticon-036.gif

Unbelievable! Cavs almost lost Magics last night but LeBron James had just one second to try an incredible three-pointer.
MSN-Emoticon-036.gif

Yeah, wow!

Series tied at 1-1 for both Cavs-Magic and Lakers-Nuggets apiece, too!

Kobe was hot scoring 41 and his team took the advantage over Denver's last chance play with their bad passing so Lakers escaped them. Kobe was very exhausted... and it was another good game.

Lakers 2 - Denver 1

I think Denver will rebound with a win next time (game 4).

Here comes the Game 3 for Cavs-Magic later tonight!

-----------
I find it rather interesting stuff about the "ultimate NBA player" at MSNBC online and recommend you guys to check it out:
Interactive: Breaking down the perfect NBA player - NBA - NBCSports.com

Orlando Magic won overtime over Cleveland Cavaliers tonight!

Magic 3 - Cavs 1... who would see that coming? hmm

Cavaliers are facing a big hill to overcome for sure... very rare for any team, whom faced 1-3 hole, recovered in the past so it favors Magic lot this time. Cavs is mere a one-man team so it is tougher for James.

Howard has 6 technical fouls so if he receives one more technical foul then he shall be suspended for a game!
-------------
Nuggets returns back in LA to play Lakers in 4th game tmw... they had with lot of dirty physical contacts... Kobe has 6 technical fouls so he has to be careful, too. Nuggets played too dirty just like the early '90s Pistons whom I disliked.

Both are tied in series at 2-2.

The league took away that technical on Howard so he has a little more leeway now.

The league took away that technical on Howard so he has a little more leeway now.

Yes! That was before they announced, I read (after last post).

Good about that because he didn't deserve that technical foul.

Let's see if Cavs recover or bust tonight!

Yes! That was before they announced, I read (after last post).

Good about that because he didn't deserve that technical foul.

Let's see if Cavs recover or bust tonight!

Cavs must beat Magic tonight. I hope that he woulld get technical foul then he shall be suspended for a game. :)

It's about time the Lakers wipe them for good tonight. Finales here I come.

I doubt Cavs will win in Orlando tonight... Magic beat them 11 out of last 15 games, both in regular season and playoff games.

Even more interesting... Magic team beat Lakers, Celtics, Cavs, and other good teams in the regular season games this year! :hmm:

Let's see if Magic finishes them tomorrow or not.

Lakers, I believe, will finish Nuggets tonight, too yet probably a tough one because Denver is so good, too.

Back