Who will win NBA championship?

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who will win NBA championship?

I hope that Cleveland Cavs would win it. They never got it many years.

Who do you think will win the NBA MVP RACE?
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade

Last edited:
Lakers beat Cavs to win the NBA title and Kobe - MVP for the league and playoff, too.

My Celtics lost KG for one or two playoff series. Arrghh....on I still enjoying my moments with my UConn's women basetkball team's NCAA champion with 39-0 and Boston Unveristy men hockey also won NCAA champion for now. :)

Kobe is idiot. He is non-team player.

Kobe was known as a non-team player for a long time but now he just became more of a team player although in occasion he has to take over whenever necessary. He's too great a player not to do it sometimes unless his coach tells him to. He has matured more since last two years or so.

I think Lakers might win the title this time but quite difficult to guess this time around. Wants to see James' Cavs team to go farther this time, too. I doubt Celtics will reach the Finals.

Should be a great NBA playoff season and more fun to watch, I think... and want Wade to win the MVP but James might.

It would be nice to see the Mavericks win.

They just won their 3rd game today. :)

I'd like to see Lakers and Cavs in Finals/LeBron for MVP.

Spurs have dug themselves a big hole and don't have Manu ... again. Kobe could retire without another ring for all I care.

i still do answer same question "MJ or Kobe, whos better?" in those days: Michael Jordan is better than Kobe, period.

Kobe isnt team player, MJ is team player. Thats reason why Kobe didnt get championships since Shaq traded to Heat, result Heat won championship because Wade use Shaq for his interior damage. See my point ? Lakers WILL NOT win championship, period. Cleveland Cavs [i never thought that i will say that] will win championship at this year BECAUSE LeBron use his teammates very well and trust them.

Cleveland Cavs will walk. Boston Celtics will not because theyre playing crap without Powe and Garnett. LA Lakers will walk but will lost in Finals because Kobe dont know how to play as team player. Spurs lost in worse way without Manu. Orlando Magic do have a chance to get in Finals IF guards got hot. Atlanta Hawks isnt going make it to second round, anyway. Chicago Bulls is learning experience but will return to playoffs in next season. Dallas Mavs isnt going to survive in second round. Denver Nuggets is pretty good team when Billups playing as general but when hes cold, they suck. Houston Rockets is still ok but lucky. Portland Blazers is playing hardcore D but offense is still struggle. Philly 76ers is pretty shocking because theyre playing WITHOUT ELTON BRAND!! wont get into second round. Miami Heat, theyre temperture because always ups or downs, get in second round is lucky. Detroit Pistons, oh please..theyre playing against weak conference which it got themselves in playoff and suck. New Orleans Hornets cant sting Nuggets at all, CP3 is frustrated. Utah Jazz, there is not much to say because they sang blues.

Cavs had lost two games of Los Angeles Lakers in regular season. I hope that Lakers would lose in division playoff. If they lose, Lebron James could get MVP.

San Antonio Spurs is out of face :D yay!

go Mavs go! Face either Nugget or Hornet. More like Nugget that Mavs want a revenge from them.

San Antonio Spurs is out of face :D yay!

go Mavs go! Face either Nugget or Hornet. More like Nugget that Mavs want a revenge from them.

Looking forward on Sunday: Mavs vs Chicken Nugget.

Diggers threws nuggets at bees. Probably they use "OFF" on their uniforms that hornets couldnt be near them. Thats why they got victory.

Diggers can win over cowboys.

No Doubt Cleveland wins it all thanks to injury to Kevin Garnett. I think Lakers will come out from West and lose to Cavs in finals.

No way, Lakers team would be too much for Cavs to handle because the lakers team is more loaded team... even I don't mind Cavs beating Lakers in the Finals if that comes to. But it would be mere an impossible task for them to beat Lakers, more balanced team.

Diggers threws nuggets at bees. Probably they use "OFF" on their uniforms that hornets couldnt be near them. Thats why they got victory.

Diggers can win over cowboys.

Do you know what "maverick" mean? It's not even same define in term compare to "cowboy".

Lebron James caught MVP trophy today. :D

James totaled 1,172 points in balloting by media members in the U.S. and Canada.

Kobe Bryant got two first-place votes and finished with 698 points. Miami guard Dwyane Wade was third with 680 points and was named first on seven ballots. Orlando center Dwight Howard (328) was fourth followed by New Orleans guard Chris Paul (192).

LeBron James easily takes NBA MVP - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Kobe was known as a non-team player for a long time but now he just became more of a team player although in occasion he has to take over whenever necessary. He's too great a player not to do it sometimes unless his coach tells him to. He has matured more since last two years or so.

I think Lakers might win the title this time but quite difficult to guess this time around. Wants to see James' Cavs team to go farther this time, too. I doubt Celtics will reach the Finals.

Should be a great NBA playoff season and more fun to watch, I think... and want Wade to win the MVP but James might.

Yeah it just Kobe don't listen to coach. And you see how it happen when he lost the game against the might Houston. :laugh2:

Back