Who will win NBA championship?

Congrats to Lebron James for the NBA MVP!

He deserves it and will watch the Cavs-Hawks game 1 tonight.

I was sort of surprised watching Houston beating Lakers last night. I believe they could rebound but let's see how it reveals.

Magic beat Celtics by a hair, what a game! I'm excited for them.

From now on it shall be more exciting playoff games to watch! :D

Congrats to Lebron James for the NBA MVP!

He deserves it and will watch the Cavs-Hawks game 1 tonight.

I was sort of surprised watching Houston beating Lakers last night. I believe they could rebound but let's see how it reveals.

Magic beat Celtics by a hair, what a game! I'm excited for them.

From now on it shall be more exciting playoff games to watch! :D

Good about Celtics and Lakers lost! :)

I will go to watch Cavs-Hawks game on HDTV soon.

Cleveland Cavs sweep Altanta Hawks and remain unbeated playoffs!! :)

Yeah, I'd have to agree for choice of Cleveland. If they play the next 8 games like they did the first 8 games of the playoffs, they will get the Championchip.

Cavs won 8 games/2 series straight although Atlanta had injuried players so they breezed them yet few games were quite close.

So let's see how they fare against Boston (or Orlando?) whichever should be more challenge for James' team. But still they were quite impressive... way to go, Cavs!

Assuming Celtics win the series between them and Orlando and Leon Poe and Garnet doesn't return, I'd give the edge to Cleveland. Magic are very good though too and I wouldn't feel suprised if they found a way to win their series; but we'll see about that.

For Lakers, I just don't see any in the West Conference who can possibly beat them 4 of 7 games.

Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics lost last night. Yeah! They will get final playoff series games on Sunday. I hope that they would lose again.

Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics lost last night. Yeah! They will get final playoff series games on Sunday. I hope that they would lose again.

I watched Boston-Orlando game and was glad for the Magic team to win and force a game 7!

But I fell asleep as soon after the Lakers-Rockets game started but found out that Rckets won and forced a game 7 too, wow!

It gonna be fun to watch both game sevens on this Sunday! I would say Lakers will win but not sure which Boston or Orlando will win though it's at Boston next.

Yeah! Orlando Magic knocks off Celtics in Game 7 but Houston Rockets lost Lakers.

:applause: The Laker have won.

MSN-Emoticon-angry-158.gif

Let me go back to the game here in Salt Lake when I see Kevin Garnet hurt his leg. I tell everyone there- that is the play that will finish off Celtics for the year. Without Poe AND Garnet, Celts came up short in the east.

Nuggets lost Lakers 105-103 last night.
MSN-Emoticon-114.gif

Last edited:
Cavs-Magic game was a thrill one... by one point!

Howard thunder-dunked that broke the 24-sec timer down. :shock:

Magic stole the home advantage and a first loss for Cavs in the postseason... poor James for overworking!

James' teammates need to step up since he cannot carry the team on his shoulder in this series against energetic Magic team or bust. Give the Magic the credit!

Should be exciting series ahead, I think.

Last edited:
Back