Who will teach me asl/pse?

GiannAtara

Reaction score
Hi :)

My name is Klara and I am a 17-year old Swiss student who is interested in learning ASL/PSE. I first found out about this language when I was in the U.S. for an exchange year and then started to learn it this past summer. I think I can have a basic conversation. I really want to learn this vivid language and I am looking for someone, preferably deaf or hoh who will Skype with me and practice my skills. It would be great if it was for free, since I am also interested in getting to know you. Any age, gender, religion etc. welcome!!
On Skype you will find me under Klara Weishaupt, just go ahead and send me a contact request there as well as text me back here so I know who you are.

Thank you!

Last edited:
DEATH? fix it now to deaf*

To tell you the truth, nobody have a time to teach you ASL for free unless they get paid. :lol:

Hi :)

My name is Klara and I am a 17-year old Swiss student who is interested in learning ASL/PSE. I first found out about this language when I was in the U.S. for an exchange year and then started to learn it this past summer. I think I can have a basic conversation. I really want to learn this vivid language and I am looking for someone, preferably deaf or hoh who will Skype with me and practice my skills. It would be great if it was for free, since I am also interested in getting to know you. Any age, gender, religion etc. welcome!!
On Skype you will find me under Klara Weishaupt, just go ahead and send me a contact request there as well as text me back here so I know who you are.

Thank you!

I'm learning PSE right now (I'm hearing) and I don't have a really good way to learn ASL, but I could teach you some signs! If you're interested I'll try to add you to Skype. My Skype name is Duckie. I would be happy to help anyone for free.

I'm learning PSE right now (I'm hearing) and I don't have a really good way to learn ASL, but I could teach you some signs! If you're interested I'll try to add you to Skype. My Skype name is Duckie. I would be happy to help anyone for free.
That is nice of you but I'm really looking for someone who can sign fluently, since the problem is not the signs, but indeed the signing and missing out on cultural things. Thank you though!

Back