Who wants cheats and helpful hints ??

I usually use cheats if I have been done with any game and decide to use for extra fun. And for hints, if I have difficult to find and expect not waste me time, and try to find out, so I able to move next level.

Since you guys a true gamers, Do you think its nesscessary to use cheat code or look at statratey guide to help you solve the problem and save yoru time?

In my opinion, Its not worth it to use a cheat code or look at statratey guide cause I paid $50 bucks a game. So, I rather to play hours and hours to find something I needed, have to solve the problems or beat bosses without helper.

a fake gamer if use a cheat code and look at statratcy guide if you asked my opinion.

Heh. Kevbo. I haven't cheated at a lot of games especially Ocarina of Time on my Gamecube.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Heh. Kevbo. I haven't cheated at a lot of games especially Ocarina of Time on my Gamecube.

Did kevbo say PSo is a cheater? no.... he was talking to cheaters who is using a cheat code

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Did kevbo say PSo is a cheater? no.... he was talking to cheaters who is using a cheat code

I know he wasn't talking to me, i just said i don't cheat.

Tried it once and never wanted to cheat it. If you cheat, you will spoil all the fun you will have in the game.

The game help part of IGN is actually www.gamesages.com, however... be sure not to type it in wrong: gamesage instead of gamesages, gamewinner instead of gamewinners, etc... you'll see why... hehehe!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The game help part of IGN is actually www.gamesages.com, however... be sure not to type it in wrong: gamesage instead of gamesages, gamewinner instead of gamewinners, etc... you'll see why... hehehe!

Yeah I know that.. ;)

Sometimes I would do that to my friends and they would get either pissed off or laugh.

Back