Who is single here?

Widowed. HoH and Low Vision. No deaf/HoH network within 50 miles. Would love to meet for a cup of coffee. I live in central Illinois.

Been single for five years now since I had a lot to focus on myself first. Now I'm living on my own with my dog and all. I wonder if there is anyone around here in Columbia, SC?

I have been single for two years or so, and somehow I came up with the idea that it is good to be single forever :) But I can't say that I don't love women, I just expect them accept our differences.... I have been honest to everyone, and this is what people seem to hate sometimes (though they say that they love honesty). To some is difficult to be with e hard of hearing person who loves creativity more than money. Others do not like people who take care of their parents, cause they got used looking only after themselves....

Being single is not so bad when people ask you to change for their sake. Well, I'd tell a woman that I changed, but would that mean anything? Would I not be the same person after a while?

Being single is not bad, is a privilege. The greatest minds and the greatest souls in this world have been either single or perverse :)

Single

I've been single for about 2 years now after being divorced. The dating world has changed since I was single last and it seems that everything has gone digital and that really scares me. I like being single sometimes because of the freedom it allows but when everyone around you is married and having children that kinda sucks. Does anyone else feel judged by everyone? I often feel judged by married and single people because I'm divorced and I find it really hard to date. I feel that everyone is judgmental period though... Anyone else agree? 24/f

Hope to hear from you :)

:wave: I am single father, 35 and almost 6 years single. I hope find nice lady for rest of my life. I have 2 sons only i see them every weekends. I am from Saint John, New Brunswick and hope any women from Canada or close to border. I know not easy to find a heart woman. Expect between 25 to 40 years old. Of course i am deaf :)

I was engaged when I was 19 and were all set to be married. She was in the army though, so she was called for deployment in her last year. We would talk almost every night, but of course, she had to call since they used private lines when in Iraq. One day, the calls just stopped coming, and I called her mother to see what was going on. Turns out she was doing fine, just having a "problem" and I'd find out when the time was right. Her last day of deployment, she flew back home and she called me to tell me to pack all of our stuff, we were moving tomorrow. So I excitedly packed up (a one bedroom apartment wasn't hard to get into a single uhaul alone) and she showed up the next day with her sergeant. She promptly told me that yes, we were both moving, but I was moving out, and they were moving closer to her parents. Never seen her again.

So I've been single since then, and am 24 now.

I was engaged when I was 19 and were all set to be married. She was in the army though, so she was called for deployment in her last year. We would talk almost every night, but of course, she had to call since they used private lines when in Iraq. One day, the calls just stopped coming, and I called her mother to see what was going on. Turns out she was doing fine, just having a "problem" and I'd find out when the time was right. Her last day of deployment, she flew back home and she called me to tell me to pack all of our stuff, we were moving tomorrow. So I excitedly packed up (a one bedroom apartment wasn't hard to get into a single uhaul alone) and she showed up the next day with her sergeant. She promptly told me that yes, we were both moving, but I was moving out, and they were moving closer to her parents. Never seen her again.

So I've been single since then, and am 24 now.

Ouch! I've seen stories like that. Never let your girlfriend or wife go away for a while, something not good always will happen.

I am tired of the hearing people keep playing me game if I am still single. NO FAIR!! :/

Back