Who is single here?

soulchill if your ever out and about in Hickory give me a yell we'll go check out some chicks at the country music bar :laugh2:

*Hickory*...that rang a bell!...Drexel...Winter Haven (?)...and those small towns close to Morganton...played basketball against Hickory and we deafies beat the shyt out of them in the Tournament (we girls won it for the first time)...wondering if those small hick towns have grown very much since the late 60's & 70's?...Bet they have.

Thinking....:hmm:...sono is gonna go 'round singing...."Women!...Can't live with 'em...and can't live without 'em"...:giggle:

*Hickory*...that rang a bell!...Drexel...Winter Haven (?)...and those small towns close to Morganton...played basketball against Hickory and we deafies beat the shyt out of them in the Tournament (we girls won it for the first time)...wondering if those small hick towns have grown very much since the late 60's & 70's?...Bet they have.

Yep thats right ... but i havent heard of winter haven though ... and a little distance between the others ... hickory is catawba county ... morganton and drexel is in burke county ... North Carolina School for the Deaf is in Morganton ... theyve grown some but not alot just the larger cities have ... smaller towns are mostly residential still.

Bugger - 've never been in a relationship. O.o
but i think it's difficult with my HoH thing you know? or am I completely wrong at that? :$

Been single for over a year now! Enjoyed it at first, but now it's boring.. Sick of bars now.

I have been single too long.. most of the ladies I tried to date are non hearing impaired. Seems some dont want to date a person who is hearing impaired.. there is something wrong with that???:hmm:
44 yrs young here.. single life can have it good and bad sides. Bar is not a great place to meet or find.. certainly find lots of nutcases in there.
sooo ...... I might have to make a mailbox for here, for all ladies please get an application and forward to me.. so I can find the right one :laugh2:

Single since Nov 2010. :cool:

When and if I get tired of being single I will not be looking in the bars. I'll look in the places I already enjoy: museums, art galleries, camping and other hobbies. :D

Single since Nov 2010. :cool:

When and if I get tired of being single I will not be looking in the bars. I'll look in the places I already enjoy: museums, art galleries, camping and other hobbies. :D

A museum is a less noisy setting, but there are a lot more couples that go so it's hard to pick out the single ones.

deaf camping, now that's an idea.

Been single all 23 year of this miserable thing I call an existence. Being alone isn't the miserable part, just the rest of this so-called life.

Seeking true love....

I am single seeking for new man in my life to start a new life with .
I want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender,loving, passionate, supportive, trustworthy, helpful, romantic and truthful, someone who can appreciate me and share the true love with me, someone who knows how to listen with his heart but can answer with his mind. A Man to give me peace and comfort. I want someone for wonderful nights and beautiful mornings, confident and mature. my best friend as my lover first and foremost.

he right life can be torture,just excisting impossible you have to wonder why

See forum titled "Who's single?". 80 pages. I lawled.

There's way too many single people in the world. Myself included in that.

Back