Who is single here?

Is that a drawing of Drizzt Do' Urden Risindragon? Are you a fan of Salvatore?

Be honest with you, I have no clue what Drizzt Do' Urden is or who Salvatore is.

I found that Icon some years back and I actually liked the style and design of it. Reminds me of a Dark Angel.

Lol! He is a Dark elf in D and D and R.A. Salvatore is a writer, ge created Drizzt. Sorry for being a geek lol

I'm a geek too!!! But when it comes to building computers. I never got into the Comics and Star Wars and Star Treks and so on. Even tho they are fun as well.

Yeah indeed. I love writing, and reading. My friends tend to see me as a geek when I am sitting down writing on my laptop or in a notebook.

Yeah, now my wife says its frustrating to talk to me because I don't listen... duh !

Yeah indeed. I love writing, and reading. My friends tend to see me as a geek when I am sitting down writing on my laptop or in a notebook.

I love writing too. Well... When I drink.

Love reading also, naturally. You can't be a writer if you don't read.

been single for 5 years now!! Been focusing on raising my daughter who will be 7 in August, and also took care of my grandmother for 4 years...just finished my first year back in college....I'm 27 and seems like all the guys I meet are not ready or willing to take on a ready-made family and settle down.... It's frustrating at times...what I miss most about being in a relationship is the cuddling and companionship!! :) :(

I guess may is like that. Better than December. It hurts worse when you break up at the holidays. At least I have the people who care about me to get me through this, and I have my writing, and best friends, and the fact that I will soon be done with school. I just have to remind myself that god just has not sent the one for me yet, but when he does he will fly in and I will be happy.

@Lukin. I write when I drink to. Its mostly erotic writing or drunk writing. Ramblings of a HoH/Deaf girl lmao! My Deaf friends find it funny, so they purposely try to get me to drink lol.

Thought your already separate and process the divorce?

Yes, still staying here to watch my son and a place to sleep/eat til I get the house together... I started moving stuff out an over to the house already since I will be over there more often now to work on it. Once plumbing is done to bath and kitchen and wiring on first floor complete. The bathroom will be dry walled as well as first floor so I can get an occupancy to move in legally.

I will run a basic heavy gauge wire to each bedroom on the second floor to a basic wall plug. Then after inspections I can install remaining outlets and switch for ceiling fan/light.

Basement wall is almost complete, should be done Monday... but having some bad storms so may hinder the work...

I'm single. I think it might stick this time! Oddly, I don't know that that would be bad.

I'm single. I think it might stick this time! Oddly, I don't know that that would be bad.

soulchill if your ever out and about in Hickory give me a yell we'll go check out some chicks at the country music bar :laugh2:

Im out... still here watching my son for now as the house isn't safe enough to have him there....but soon.

Back